Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

"Paid content". The scourge of the internet. The thing that makes news articles and video game walkthroughs impossible to read. Some of them I've been getting lately are just random as gently caress though. Here's two I got just today.

Anyone else get any of these lovely ads that made you lol lately? I feel like they just keep getting weirder over time. Please share if you got em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Stop saying weird poo poo next to your phone Google is listening

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

GOONS with reg dates between 2004 and 2013 are IN FOR A TREAT this JANUARY

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'd click that

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

My financial advisor told me to invest in Al Swearengen's saloon and that cocksucker lost all my money!

GAYIDS
May 3, 2020

by Pragmatica
That ladies boobs make my penus smile

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I mean yeah, the weirder they are, the more salient they are. They did cause you to make a thread about them, after all.

The corporations won!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
That Bill Hicks bit about marketing but for targeted clickbait ads made by content farms in Ukraine