Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 241 days!
The Official Cop Webpage

Real Ultimate Power

Hi, this site is all about cops, REAL COPS. This site is awesome. My name is Robert and I can't stop thinking about cops. These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

Facts:
1. Cops are mammals.
2. Cops fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the cop is to flip out and kill people.

Testimonial:

Cops can kill anyone they want! Cops shoot people in the head ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this cop who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the cop killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a cop totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that cops have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will shoot you in the head!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Cops are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Cops are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love cops with all of my body (including my pee pee).

Q and A:.

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about cops?
A: Cops are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, cops are very careful and precise.

Q: I heard that cops are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?
A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, cops can be mean OR totally awesome.

Q: What do cops do when they're not shooting people in the head or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent hating black people and also everyone else, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

Q: wtf is this dumb post
A: mostly just a dumb gimmick that's probably been done better somewhere but also feel free to post chill and very dumb and if we are very lucky maybe also funny stuff

Hodgepodge has issued a correction as of 01:43 on Jan 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Not sure what I’m supposed to do here OP

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Bonzai kitten but about ICE

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
the Internet makes you stupid op

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

sopmeone tell the op to go to hell

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
im a stupid cop

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I bet a cop wrote that

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
it's true though, cops are mammals

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
most of them :tinfoil:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 241 days!

twoday posted:

it's true though, cops are mammals

technically but they serve the reptilian

i think it explains a lot about cops that the real ultimate ninja rant is basically what cops actually believe

however this is not a place for serious insight or anything else serious because all the other threads are for serious things or at least things we're pretending to take seriously

e: if you want like a suggestion there's discordianism but its doctrine on having official things is complex and most likely boils down to every thread being the official discordianism thread

Hodgepodge has issued a correction as of 07:07 on Jan 8, 2021

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 241 days!

it turns out that that reddit is good for a very few things and one of them is multiple versions of every possible star wars meme without having to put any effort into making them. the other is ghost story poo poo if you're curious.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I got bad news for your theory op

cops are insanely easy to kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij-uLG3n-5Q

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 241 days!

Bip Roberts posted:

I got bad news for your theory op

cops are insanely easy to kill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij-uLG3n-5Q

i am informed that cops are totally sweet and totally fake their own deaths just to see the look in their victims eyes when they totally flip out and shoot them

a dissenting opinion has been noted: theyre just stormtroopers brad im sorry your dads a cop a jedi could totally kick his rear end so shut up

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
um incase the first documentary didn't get the point across here's another factual incident where cops just can't not die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFxaCa-hr8o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 241 days!

Bip Roberts posted:

um incase the first documentary didn't get the point across here's another factual incident where cops just can't not die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFxaCa-hr8o

i am asked to relay the following: terminators are totally awesome cops from the future who are so good at flipping out and killing people they can even kill other cops all the time! also the t-1000 is stronger than the terminator and is a totally a sweet and badass cop who flips out and kills anyone he want even though he dies because the terminator is the good guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPAIbs8q-EY

it has been raised as a point of order that the t-800 totally beat the t-1000 by freezing it with liquid nitrogen which is badass. the possibility that the t-800 became so badass by giving up the power to flip out and kill people that he became more powerful than the t-1000 has been raised. this possibility has been rejected because "that's a paradox steve"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k73BvJhiSfg