Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

sounds like he should maybe mind his own business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

sorry I didn’t mean that nosey please post

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
he's the guy who plays the sax, but not with his mouth

google THIS

I've heard of him but I've never seen him. No one has. Hence his name.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Oh yes, he has the valet key for my schnozz.

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
getting that velvet rope treatment for my sinus cavity really paid dividends, all thanks to Nosey Parker, Esq.

Prof. Crocodile

Sounds like a vaudeville star to me.

"Tonight only at the Catskill Supper Club: Nosey Parker and his Incredible Dancing Squirrel!"

FutonForensic

when Vickie starts her new job at the big city law firm, she expected lots of great things. but what she didn't expect was her hunky new boss, NOSEY PARKER. when NOSEY PARKER turns around too fast and his massive sniffer accidentally slaps the bazoongas right out of Vickie's blouse, ROMANCE ensues.

Manifisto

guess which one is nosey parker?

it's all of them

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Alt account for ButtTheShitmanFart