Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

https://twitter.com/C_C_Krebs/status/1348304007798935553

This has made me wonder what the best slight modification could do to a serious topic. I'm mind-tornadoing some here, but think there's much more potential.

This is the most important erection of our lifetimes.

This erection could change the future of the country.

This erection will decide the fate of milllions.

Our futures depend on the result of this erection.

1-12-21 update: I have come back and found the laughs I was hoping for.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Jan 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Many false claims have been made about my landslide erection

google THIS

I just updated my W-4 erections because I was withholding too much

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

it's not that i don't like my opponent's policies, it's just that i don't think he's erectible

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

While I believe my opponent is not fit for oriface, I cannot deny the results of the erection and the will of the people.

Stoner Sloth

the president erect

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

this president is an assocrat, a dicktator, and we demand free and fair erections

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

(nervously checking my watch and the time my district's polling station opened as I dial)

Hello, doctor? It's been more than four hours...

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm an erected official :chord:

Allie

i mean obelisks are obviously phallic

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Holding a special erection

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

was accused of erectoral fraud last night

tbf I was pushing rope a bit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

(nervously checking my watch and the time my district's polling station opened as I dial)

Hello, doctor? It's been more than four hours...

lol

Prof. Crocodile

Hoping that the people of Hong Kong will once again be able to participate in public erections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

wow, this erection really did go out of the fire and into the frier