Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

getting kicked off some dudes bf1942 wake island demo server because i had 140 ping due to my 56k modem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

i say swears online posted:

in starcraft in like '99 I rode the wave of omg so r4nd0m and changed my bnet name to RancidMonkey

I loving sucked at BW so badly that I eventually gave up playing regular games and just played UMS instead (cat and mouse fuckin ruled). Few years later I got passably OK at BW because one of my friends, who was Actually Good at it, helped me get better so he could have someone to practice PvT against. I've lost it though lol, if I tried playing BW remaster I'd get loving liquefied

BW owns and there's still a pretty big scene with a meta that doesn't really stagnate

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i wish i still had my old geocities website where I posted all my screen shots, I pretended to be a cool looter like ....galad? I don't remember.

i think about teenage me's photobucket account from time to time