Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
anyone know what they are skellington is up to? i figured mine would just mill about an old tomb but recently found my skelotin is planning on just laying down somewhere random and trying to make it look like i died in an embarrassing position and i have to admit its a pretty good burn

just saying if you find a skelladen that looks like its jerking off at mcdonlads bathroom, its really not what u think haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Mine has a position lined up at the Mutter Museum

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i hope my ends up hiding in barrels and ambushing hapless adventurers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
It depends on my mood. On the one hand, it will be enjoying the rest. On the other, it will be enjoying the Dark Souls experience of "Thank you, sir, hope you enjoy these fifty souls."

Macnult

hell nah

vanisher

big plans to become a low level enemy

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

Khanstant posted:

anyone know what they are skellington is up to? i figured mine would just mill about an old tomb but recently found my skelotin is planning on just laying down somewhere random and trying to make it look like i died in an embarrassing position and i have to admit its a pretty good burn

just saying if you find a skelladen that looks like its jerking off at mcdonlads bathroom, its really not what u think haha

couldn’t be khan, this isn’t a Dairy Queen

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I think a dungeon master will reskin my skeleton (stats included) into an obscure, encounter-specific enemy. Like my skeleton will become a scarab beetle or an animated bookcase or something

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

alnilam

vanisher posted:

hiding in a barrel waiting for someone to come hit the barrel with their sword to see if it holds treasure :twisted:

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

my skeleton keeps talking about the band it's gonna start just as soon as i kick the bucket, slaps my chest a few times hopefully, then sighs sadly

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

vanisher

Hanging out in crypts with other skeletons. Carrying around a bow & arrow even though I didn't really do any archery stuff when I was alive, which makes me a low lvl enemy in the starting area.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

Me and my skele-buds playing xylophone music on our ribs generally having a good time, suddenly some adventurer bursts in and wants to hack at us with a sword?? And people wonder why i carry a bow

spooky ghost

Hopefully, I'll either be delivering the mail in Throne or tending to a stall in the Ghost Market..

Stoner Sloth

get high

http://thescienceexplorer.com/brain-and-body/researchers-find-cannabis-compound-helps-heal-broken-bones

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My skeleton is gonna hook up with other sexy skeletons, my skeleton is going to the bone zone

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Publishing my unfinished novels, but subtly working in more skeleton-related themes and sub-plots.

FutonForensic

start a BonelyFans

Finger Prince

FutonForensic posted:

start a BonelyFans

Finger Prince

Skeletonin

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Mine already has his sunglasses, straw hat and deckchair.
I just need to find someone to ensure there is a freshly made margarita in his hands all the time

Yinlock

vanisher posted:

you should dream bigger, there's a lot of job openings for filler recolor enemies these days

you could shoot for Poison Skeleton or Fire Skeleton

Yinlock

I mean being the Cum Skeleton wasn't my first choice but it's honest work, y'know?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Yinlock posted:

I mean being the Cum Skeleton wasn't my first choice but it's honest work, y'know?

you'd think acid skeleton would be a worse gig but jerking off the dick golem every few hours to get the cum you need for your job gets old fast

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jaguars!

My skelly just complains about the poor start I'm giving it in death and tells me to grow a spine.

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

you'd think acid skeleton would be a worse gig but jerking off the dick golem every few hours to get the cum you need for your job gets old fast

Acid skeleton is just regular you on acid when you realize you have a skeleton.

Khanstant

FutonForensic posted:

start a BonelyFans

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gonna take up the xylophone, probably

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
rest of my body is lactose intolerant so probably binge drink a lot of milk!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
look for a bone tiddy skeleton gf

Khanstant
nude skeletons in public, surprised theyre not in hrony jail!!!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
mine is refusing to do its skeleoitic duty and is planning to draft dodge the skeleton war.

Stoner Sloth

snergle posted:

mine is refusing to do its skeleoitic duty and is planning to draft dodge the skeleton war.

is it claiming to have bone spurs?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

BlueDekuNuts

hopefully just being a sexy saxophone skeleton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcsu420JoVY

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
When my flesh rots my skeleton will die of exposure

hey mom its 420

just spending the rest of its days in a rly cool gif, probably dancing

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
I had all of my joints surgically replaced with titanium so that when I die, my skeleton will be ready to do his part in the Skeleton Wars.

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Stoner Sloth posted:

is it claiming to have bone spurs?

no its claiming to have flat feet. but you cant tell because you cant see its feet flesh

Evan Jellicle

gonna remove one of my 12 thoracic vertebrae so I can suck my own coccyx :skeltal:

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

selan dyin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

he’ll prob be a Walmart anti greeter where he stands outside Walmart and tries to scare people from going in