Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Rhyno posted:

My dream casting for the next Doctor is going to be the same every time we hit a regeneration

That would be loving excellent.

And count me in with those gutted to see Jodie go. As Sydney Bottocks said, this little video Jodie did last year was some of the most Doctory stuff ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ED6CGmjm4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Blind Azathoth posted:

Rahul Kohli rules. He and T'Nia Miller were absolutely stunning in Bly Manor. (I think she'd be a fine choice, as well.)

It would also piss off a lot of people who need to get pissed off which is additional points for Rahul and T'Nia.

But yes if someone hasn't experienced Rahul, watch iZombie where he is a funny geeky sidekick, and then watch Bly Manor where... he is very much not.

Dude's got range, and he's an OG nerd so he probably appreciates Doctor Who.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Jerusalem posted:

This is how I learned about Maclunkey, thank you for this gift. This bizarre, why the gently caress can't Disney just release the theatrical cut on Blu-Ray gift.

I googled maclunkey and now I'm upset.