Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

A Steel Battalion-style controller with little LED screens next to the buttons that offer new options or weapons based on how much Spiral Energy/Getter Rays/Plot Hax you're channelling at any given moment would be the only acceptable way to do a true game based on a super robot show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

You laugh now, but you're all hosed when the PEPTO-MISSILEBALL rolls onto the field during Operation: TYRANNY SHUFFLER

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

EclecticTastes posted:

Good music choice, gave me flashbacks to Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden. Small correction, though, Bryan Cranston (as Lee Stone) actually played Isamu Dyson, Guld was played by Richard Epcar (who had previously been part of the Robotech cast, and is most recently known as the English VA of Part 3/4 Joseph Joestar). Larger correction, Macross 7 is the best Macross. :colbert:

In my defence, I haven't seen Macross Plus in god-knows how long. I only found out about Bryan Cranston's involvement comparatively recently, so figured he'd be playing the guy who'd allow him to flex his vocal range further.

As for M7... mmmmaybe don't watch the VODs for our Killer7 streams, I think we were somewhat dismissive of big chunks of it (yes, even in a surreal game about assassins, we manage to bring it back around to mecha anime).

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

It's our version of 'staying on topic'.