Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
Always sad there wasn't a PC equivalent of this game, the cramped cockpit conditions, relatively indepth systems management and realistic-ish setting would make it a shoe-in for the grognard crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
1/4 of a Monster, not bad

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
The Blade sure can book it.

At this stage in the timeline did they have roller wheels for your VTs yet? Or was that just running all the way, at the end there?

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
Real-world fighter craft have a similar system that will zeroize sensitive avionics when the pilot has to bail. It's not directly related to any gameplay thing but it's good to see stuff like this be considered when designing the game.

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
I barely got my coffee mug to my lips before that skirmish ended. Dang.

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
Richard Epcar is also western Batou!

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
It's alright, if you don't like the ending just rewrite it. Canon is for rubes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
Not even a throwaway line about signal jamming, it's the best. Every time it happens in MechWarrior it doesn't make sense either. Were man portable radios also lost?