Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"
For me, Steel Battalion was a lot like how boats are described: The happiest days are the day you buy it and the day you sell it.

Oddly, I also kinda regret selling it now. At the time, it was the right move. It was a fun game, but I was living with 2 roommates, so I couldn't really have the controller all assembled and hanging out taking up space, so every time I wanted to play it, I'd have to set it up, play, then tear it all back down and pack it up. Made it a real pain the rear end to play, so I didn't play it as much as I would have liked. But now that I have an 8 year old son, he would just LOVE flipping all the switches and pressing all the buttons (and with a modded Xbox, you can load a trainer to unlock all the missions and VTs so you can just do free play).

Looking forwarding to seeing more of this game that I never really go to give it the time it needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU