Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Dell_Zincht posted:

Wales 0 Iran 2

Just remembered this too and I also lmaoed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
gently caress that's brutal

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Seriously hope you're a precog because if I have to listen to those fuckmen crow about winning a world cup for the next 50 years I will fire myself into the sun

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Lasagne*

E: this is a breach of journalistic ethics and is abuse

https://twitter.com/MilanPosts/status/1605466738505678850?t=pz3TtJT-sgGftIK-f1gm8Q&s=19

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Dec 21, 2022

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

:five:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I don't get the problem with the Rooney pic other than the inescapable fact that Rooney is ugly as hell, and appears to be holding a giant lollipop. The shorts are fine.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Oh lol it actually was a lollipop yeah ok that's funny

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Strawman posted:

What did you think it was?

Honestly dunno, the mind recoils from an ugly adult man holding such a large lollipop. Maybe a maraca?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I seem to recall he can only go to sleep with white noise, but instead of getting a white noise machine he just plugs in a hoover and lets it run all night, and was going through like a hoover a week. Interesting guy

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probably the same brain quirks that compel you to practice penalties for 12 hours a day as a kid also make you an OCD hairdryer maniac as an adult. Plus the fact that you have an extremely abnormal childhood and spend every day reenforcing those obsessive behaviours.

Everyone was worried about headers but the real brain damage was happening off the pitch.

Lol?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
My great-grandad fought Tojo in the battle of Lollipop Ridge, show some respect

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

jesus WEP posted:

always knew the lad would come good

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

sticksy posted:

It cost $32 million and grossed $168,832

It was worth it for Mark Kermodes totally baffled review

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

You suddenly remember Kevin Lasagna a lot op.

Probably every time he has lasagna for dinner

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/MrMichaelSpicer/status/805068727582683137?t=-RQwHzxjlOXW4HVXnRptrQ&s=19

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Get your hair back!
Get Your Hair Back!
GET YOUR HAIR BACK FOR THE LADS

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

vyelkin posted:

the existence of Stephen Ireland and Darren England makes me wonder what other players have their country as their surname

Stephen Ireland's illustrious international career, 2006-2007

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jose posted:

it got banned pretty much immediately after lots of italian crying lol

Would have been simpler to permanently ban Italians imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
We go again ! Iconic