Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

blue footed boobie posted:

Liverpool making Luis Suarez tshirts to support his racial abuse of black players.

Out pops a smiling Glenn Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Gerard's last game for Liverpool being a 7-1 loss to Stoke where the goal happened when some were 4 nil up and the defenders let Gerard run through to score like he was a make a wish child

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
When Steven Gerrard played his last game for Liverpool against Stoke and Stoke were up 5-0 and just stopped defending to let little Stevie score a goal like a make a wish child, then going back to stomping them and winning 7-1

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

blue footed boobie posted:

What has become of Tony Pulis?

He retired and is playing golf and gardening

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Arsenal fan TV the day they lost to Stoke at Highbury

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
The guy on diretta gold shouting boa boa boa teng teng teng

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
That Arsenal fan who made songs about players like 'its not gay if it's Aaron Ramsey'

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

That's worse than I remember it being

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

kri kri posted:

Crouchies having his nachos

Crouchy when asked what he would be if he wasn't a footballer and immediately responding with 'a virgin'

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Boa boa boa teng teng teng

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Stoke fans blaming Aaron Ramsey's broken leg on Wenger banning full cream milk

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

FullLeatherJacket posted:

tony pulis being given a leave of absence because his mum died that day, deciding "gently caress it" during the first fifteen minutes of the game, and then coming sprinting out of the tunnel for the second half like he's steve austin

It's better than that, he was watching the game and got so mad he drove to the ground to take over.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
District of Culembia

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

howard webb desperately trying to not be the ref that spoilt a world cup final by reducing the underdogs to ten men after thirty minutes

eleven dutchmen running round kicking spaniards like they're bas rutten in a bar fight

I can't think of a situation where I wouldn't support people doing Tekken moves on Busquets

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
That time the social media manager for Liverpool met a random idiot on Twitter in a little chef to threaten his family if he didn't stop leaking transfer details. The Twitter idiot was just reposting transfer rumours from the papers.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Vegetable posted:

Trends are cyclical. In 2025 pepball will be about centerbacks who can send long balls into the penalty box. It’ll be a 60 goal season for Haaland.

I yearn for the vital resurgence of Rory Delap

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Shrapnig posted:

Guess who’s on the loving books at Manchester City

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liam_Delap

All I want for Christmas is the man in the tracksuit and baseball cap

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
On that note lol naked locker room boxing presents Beattie vs Pulis

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Vegetable posted:

lol I wonder how much of that poo poo flies today. Yellow cards for dissent and red card VARs for all the hand on face shoves.

I am 100% sure that even with today's refs and var Adriano still wouldn't have been punished for choking Nasri

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
His fish tank

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Crouchy responding to the question of what he would be of he didn't play football with 'a virgin'

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Everything to do with Arsenal fan TV

Also the revelation of truegeordies scat fetish

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

franks posted:

“Moyes is hungry” is truly the highlight, second best post behind suqit explaining triangles

Everything pales in comparison to woobi live blogging a match that happened a week before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

even if you're a russian prison conscript, remember that life could be worse

Tbf the cafe at Crewe train station does a nice pasty