Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

A tale in six GIFs

vv lol I never noticed that, it's beautiful

bees everywhere fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jan 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

I must have saved this from a similar thread in 2015:

https://i.imgur.com/12qhw0G.mp4

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Something just reminded me of this and got me a "what are you laughing at?" from the wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KQJwuIxtCU (Turn your volume down)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Shrapnig posted:

I've still never pressed play on either of those videos and I never will.

To be honest, I can only watch it in short bursts, myself... I can feel my soul trying to escape my body the moment he starts talking with that fake accent. Then I skip around the video and listen to a couple seconds at a time in order to isolate the cringe and protect myself from collapsing inward like a black hole. One time I left the room while it was playing and didn't realize it, all the dogs in the neighborhood were barking and birds started flying into my windows.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

That reminds me of my one experience attending an MLS game, I stopped in Philly on a road trip to watch Union vs NYC FC. There was an 8 year old kid in front of me who was clearly being raised in the finest traditions of Philadelphia sports fans, he had some good ones but the only one I can remember is that every time Andrew Wenger stopped nearby for a throw-in this kid would be yelling "Andrew Wanker! You loving suck!" and of course the kid and his dad were wearing Philly shirts and Wenger played for Philly at the time.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Wasn't there a guy in Turkey who tried the same thing and actually got hired?

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Everton’s vice-captain being an (alleged) nonce

Fixed for you

(Seamus Coleman is still a good dude AFAIK)

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Parity warning posted:

Leicester won the premier league because nigel pearson's son did a racism while getting his bhole tongued on video

I had to look this up and it was so, so worth it. :lmao:
(link is to an article on a lovely site, not the actual vid)

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

harperdc posted:

[edit] holy loving poo poo

Lmao at that whole thread

vv wtf is going on with the pinky toe on his right foot

bees everywhere fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jan 6, 2022

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

vyelkin posted:

just remembered that time when everton got two penalties in a relegation six pointer and still lost

:lol: yes, then only a couple days later they beat Man United 1-0 and Christiano Ronaldo was so angry that he assaulted an autistic child on his way off the pitch.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Jose posted:

tim roth, gerard depardieu and a couple of other actors scammed fifa out of a cool £20m to make a film about how blatter totally saved football

And in the 2 week period between the movie's premier at Cannes and its release in theaters, 14 FIFA officials were charged for racketeering and money laundering, and then Sepp Blatter was re-elected FIFA president before resigning a few days later.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

vvv Correct, this image is outdated now and should read "last 20 matches" with 1 additional 2-0 loss at the top. Lol

bees everywhere fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Apr 28, 2023

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

71 min: Brazil susbtitution: Willian is brought on and Fred trudges off to a chorus of boos from the 55,000 strong crowd. Assorted Brazil players are shouting at each other, lots of their fans are crying salty tears and Luis Felipe Scolari is pointing at his eyes, presumably recommending that his players either stay alert (although that ship has sailed) or start showing some obvious signs of tearful contrition if they want to get out of the stadium alive.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

wicka posted:

MLS is a cult

Oh, come on, don't be r-

FIGHT! AND WIN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SpjMinlQ

Y’all can’t watch this whole thing, i loving dare you

The interview video is also amazing if you haven't witnessed it yet. It gives off strong Todd Margaret "my dad lived in Leeds" vibes and is especially hilarious because he is really struggling to keep up his fake English accent:
https://youtu.be/83G4urPvG94?feature=shared