Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Weaponized Cum posted:

Michael Owen's daughter going on Love Island and he deeming it "a father's worst nightmare"

2nd worst.

Worst is being forced to watch a 7th movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Her Dryer posted:

thank you for reminding me of when balotelli tried a silly trick backheel shot in a friendly against an MLS team, missed, got roundly booed and then immediately subbed off by a fuming Mancini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6t_FCQ6Vc

Didn't he try and claim the ref blew his whistle or something?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Near enough.

It is also the correct sound to make if someone drops a glass in a pub.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

A 4 year old Lambo? What kind of scrub footballer is still driving an antique like that?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

the sex ghost posted:

Mrs ghosts dad is a spurs fan and drove us to the airport at like 4am the day after they blew it and for reasons known only to himself had talksport on. Just gripping the steering wheel listening to calls from Leicester fans who were still out from the night before

To be fair, the ultimate outside shot team winning the title is a great story.

Shame they bottled it and Leicester won instead really.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I always think 0-0 is the most dangerous scoreline.

Every team that has ever lost a match ever was 0-0 at some point in that match.

Makes you think.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Maybe the dinosaur should have tried being implicated in serious sexual offenses, then he could have kept the job.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Oscar went there at like 25 and was making £400k a week for 2 years then signed a new deal for £563k a week. Still there too!!!

Good gig if you can get it

Yeah, he's basically traded his career anywhere anyone gives a poo poo in order to be slightly richer than God.

Bonus points, he can probably move to just about anywhere when he retires and not be recognised.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Isn't that a 2-0 behind now?

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Dave Angel posted:

He was assistant coach to Dean Smith for 3 years at Aston Villa too.

I've not checked but I assume Villa are in a much worse place now than they were when he left.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

jesus WEP posted:

i liked the r*se w*st stand but it was too spicy to exist for long :sigh:

The site's gone OP.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Butterfly Valley posted:

How had I never heard of those before

Oh and apparently the woman he was texting is now the deputy leader of UKIP, and 100% wrote her own wikipedia page (paragraphs mine for legibility):

At this point it's not so much "Deputy Leader" as "The other person who is still a member".

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Ask your mam's "friends".

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Edward Mass posted:

The funny thing is, he never said that.

Which of course proves the statement to be true.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I am confused by a world where it's easier to get laid as a car salesman rather than a millionaire footballist.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Ungratek posted:

Chelsea dropping 10 figures and not getting a single title winning player

Or a single goal scoring player.

Barely a single player tbh.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

sticksy posted:

That was only a yellow card though

VAR Check Complete : Popped out to buy a Twix.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

JollyBoyJohn posted:

A million seconds is about 12 days,

A billion seconds is 31 years

Nice wee fact I learned the other day

Earn 50k a year and you have a million in 20 years.

To have a billion you'd have had to start doing that around the time we invented Pottery.

To have Elon money you'd have had to start before Homo Sapiens evolved.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

FullLeatherJacket posted:

when todd boehly spent $3bn on chelsea, then spent another $3bn to make them worse, then showed the FA all of their fraudulent accounting so that they could also be bad retrospectively

Maybe he reasoned these things come in 3s and decided to get fined another $3bn before something else happened.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

That took me a second.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

I understand the need to threaten his family but making him go to a Little Chef seem a bit OTT.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Eau de MacGowan posted:

chelsea having both mohammed salah and kevin de bruyne on the books and deciding nah, diego costa plz

To be fair, Costa was one of 2 strikers in the last 20 years who didn't immediately go to poo poo pulling on a Chelsea shirt.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

greazeball posted:

The most haggard looking 26 year old you've ever seen

I just looked him up now, aged 38 and looks marginally younger than Woy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

In about 5 years, "Postitively Arsenal" is going to be very disappointed trying to buy alcohol aged 17 and 183 days.