Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

who the hell would vote for Joe Biden,

that guy is a half-dollar chump with a two-bit mug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Say what you will about Joe, but I guarantee you that Fail Chud Dommel Trupmo has never opened pdf.

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Loveshaft posted:

Biden has never helped anyone but racists and owners of capital.
2020 regdate didnt vote for biden? maybe lurk for a while and youll pick up on correct politics ;)

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

The worst submarine posted:

2020 regdate didnt vote for biden? maybe lurk for a while and youll pick up on correct politics ;)

He’s been putting black people in private prisons for his donors long before you registered here. :negative:

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Loveshaft posted:

He’s been putting black people in private prisons for his donors long before you registered here. :negative:

oh drat. i hope my black friends go to normal people jail instead.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Picking on a 2010 reg date? Try it with a 2006 and see what happens

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I'm an 2003, and the 2020 is right, Biden sucks

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

The worst submarine posted:

oh drat. i hope my black friends go to normal people jail instead.

You suck at this. :buddy:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

I'm an 2003, and the 2020 is right, Biden sucks

Sure thing Gen Xer, we get that LGBT people didn't exist in your day but now we do and we needed Trump gone, which is why it's good that so many people on this forum voted for Joe Biden, and also for Chris Coons, who will help enact his agenda in the senate.

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

i drove to georgia and accidentally voted for sleepy joe 11,780 times. a lot of people are very mad at me for this, but i think they need to forgive my rookie mistake.

my main strat was voting for hawkins in tn, though, op

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

i was not able to vote for biden in 2006, my apologies

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Loveshaft posted:

You suck at this. :buddy:
:buddy:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Biden helped me overcome my stutter and will help america with a proven platform that will get things done

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

Sure thing Gen Xer, we get that LGBT people didn't exist in your day but now we do and we needed Trump gone, which is why it's good that so many people on this forum voted for Joe Biden, and also for Chris Coons, who will help enact his agenda in the senate.

Nice avatar there boss

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Loveshaft posted:

Nice avatar there boss

:lmao:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Kind of disappointed at all the people who play pretend at being leftist who live comfortably enough to spend 20 hours a day on Computer telling those downtrodden who voted for Biden that letting Trump stay in office was the better move. I thought this level of discussion was more of a D&D kind of thing but I guess here we are.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Joe Biden has extra vertebra in ALL the wrong places

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Loveshaft posted:

Nice avatar there boss

lmao my taint has been runned

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Loveshaft posted:

Nice avatar there boss

:lol: very fitting

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hearty lol at the sad little attempt at the end to pretend it didn't come from here

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

Kind of disappointed at all the people who play pretend at being leftist who live comfortably enough to spend 20 hours a day on Computer telling those downtrodden who voted for Biden that letting Trump stay in office was the better move. I thought this level of discussion was more of a D&D kind of thing but I guess here we are.

lol

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Joe is Irish for "leaping to one's death"

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

List of people I did not vote for

-Joe Biden

End

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Bootleg Trunks posted:

List of people I did not vote for

-Joe Biden

End

Wow, way to admit you voted for David Duke when he ran for senate in Louisiana, you loving Chud.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

joe biden is no lie a straight up skank

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

I don't see what all the fuss is about, I'm proud of my vote for Beau! Imagine how historic it would have been, how proud you'd be to tell all your friends that you voted for the first Cadaver Synod presidency!

e: Granted, you still kind of get that with Joe, but it's not nearly as historic if he's still technically alive. I mean, we already had Reagan.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Joe Biden is 100% correct about raves, no matter your other disagreements with the single father, he’s right about raves. He should know, he almost lost a son to them!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Raves are were actually started as a way to try and normalise adult baby roleplay and as such Biden is a hero for trying to ban them.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

the above reasons, among myriad others, inform my eternal vote in favor of vice president joe biden

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
Sure Trump did some bad things, but as a 40 year old computer toucher with a lot of spare time it was cool and good. We laughed at his tweets while gaslighting all the actual working class people into depression and despair. Now some guy who is 'exactly the same' yet makes us inexplicably angrier is in power. That's politics.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

love to open photoshop and put joe bidens head and tie on the goat man... politics baby

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

Sure Trump did some bad things, but as a 40 year old computer toucher with a lot of spare time it was cool and good. We laughed at his tweets while gaslighting all the actual working class people into depression and despair. Now some guy who is 'exactly the same' yet makes us inexplicably angrier is in power. That's politics.

i voted Joe (in two states) to plug the Cspam-to-Fash Pipeline

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

i would compare it to the trot to neocon pipeline but for some reason cspam has...complicated relations with the Jewish people

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Yet another reason I support Vice President Josephette Robin Biden

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Regarde Aduck posted:

The first half of this is more the GBS Trump thread imo

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Is Biden no longer president yet.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

That did not help! But fortunately enough people voted for the guy who could actually win, and enact an agenda that would benefit the vast majority of people.

wow, cool avatar!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Probably Magic posted:

Is Biden no longer president yet.

joseph biden has always been president

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Regarde Aduck posted:

Biden is not the same as Trump, because Biden spent four decades giving men like Trump whatever they wanted! Totally different, and much better than the nasty orange menace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Do you think Biden is going to replace the armored limo with his bitchin’ camaro?

No way those chuds would dare scratch it! Why they’d have to just stand there slack jawed, a piece of straw sticking out of their mouth, eyes wide as the gleaming beaut cruises by.

And the car would look nice too!