Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

Well I’m sure Biden has a plan to improve everyone’s ma- wait, no, I’m being told he’s going to go over to the Republicans, bend his rear end over the desk and drop his pants, spread his cheeks, and scream “poz my neg hole daddy Mitch” on day 1

sounds kinky :wiggle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Who has spent 40 actual dollars trying to own me and why. This absolutely demented behaviour will not stop me from being glad that Joe Biden is the president elect.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1351717401969250304?s=20

lol

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

Who has spent 40 actual dollars trying to own me and why. This absolutely demented behaviour will not stop me from being glad that Joe Biden is the president elect.

seems like youre mad on such a joyous day. what a shame

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm glad america will finally be recognizing the democratically elected leaders of Latin America under our new president!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

seems like youre mad on such a joyous day. what a shame

Wait is the inauguration happening now? I'm going to drop the bit for a minute and admit I'm confused by the timezones

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

some plague rats posted:

Wait is the inauguration happening now? I'm going to drop the bit for a minute and admit I'm confused by the timezones

Nah it's in like 12 hours or something

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chillgamesh posted:

Nah it's in like 12 hours or something

ah okay cool. hope no one does a coup or anything exciting while I'm sleeping and that Joe Biden becomes the president in an orderly fashion and begins enacting his policies immediately

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

trump bad. biden bad. im gay and i endorse this message

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

gay_crimes posted:

trump gay. biden gay. im gay

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

the voted for joe biden megathread became a slapfight as soon as someone who actually voted for joe biden came to post about it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Business Gorillas posted:

the voted for joe biden megathread became a slapfight as soon as someone who actually voted for joe biden came to post about it

if they knew what was good for them, they shouldn't have voted for a warmongering austerity rapist

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

oh, i thought it was a bit. Well one thing is for sure, Joe is going to gently caress up a whole bunch of poo poo and give us even more receipts. Can't wait!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

wait who was that

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I voted for Joe.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

drilldo squirt posted:

I voted for Joe.

So what was your excuse for voting for a warmongering austerity rapist who promised you nothing and is now actively spitting in your face?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Your mother.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

I voted for Joe.

Taintrunner posted:

So what was your excuse for voting for a warmongering austerity rapist who promised you nothing and is now actively spitting in your face?

just rowing out onto the lake and watching the fish climb into the boat

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

:patriot:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

that cape looks like a giant ballsack

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I'm pretty sure we're all Joe voters here, friend. Who else you gonna vote for, Donald Trump??

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK
Almost broke a sweat thinking someone voted for Joe then I awoke from that nightmare

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Taintrunner posted:

if they knew what was good for them, they shouldn't have voted for a warmongering austerity rapist

u want a cookie?

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
just think how much hair has been sniffed and chests inappropriately touched and it hasn't even been a full 24 hours yet

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Harik posted:

just think how much hair has been sniffed and chests inappropriately touched and it hasn't even been a full 24 hours yet

getting riled up and rowdy just thinking about it

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
joe's first executive order was to separate cspam from the vile nojoe forum dnd, and i'm for it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

some plague rats posted:

That did not help! But fortunately enough people voted for the guy who could actually win, and enact an agenda that would benefit the vast majority of people.
Did it benefit the woman he raped?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
while I am sympathetic to your argument, I have to admit when you simply say “the woman he raped” instead of her name it sorta feels like you’re just using her as a prop to cudgel others in arguments

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

hahahaha no loving way. that’s some “don’t tread on me” lady getting trampled irony; or Obama talking about how the cops were to harsh on protesters.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

I did say "the vast majority" not "everyone on earth"

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

a Loving Dog posted:

while I am sympathetic to your argument, I have to admit when you simply say “the woman he raped” instead of her name it sorta feels like you’re just using her as a prop to cudgel others in arguments

:hmmyes:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dolphin posted:

yeah like 1400 dollars

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
What's your thoughts on the recent policies Joe Biden has put into practice? Is his helping of minorities and the poor a flash in the pan or has it all come to stay?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

joe biden reinvading Iraq owns, I love forever wars

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ArfJason posted:

What's your thoughts on the recent policies Joe Biden has put into practice? Is his helping of minorities and the poor a flash in the pan or has it all come to stay?

deficit spending in a recession is the least you can expect from a dem president. biden made some overtures in his platform about addressing inequality too, because he clearly needs to placate the left at least a little bit. doesn't mean austerity isn't coming down the pike though

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ArfJason posted:

biden fired nrlb piece of poo poo general counsel and that is good for workers

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Imagine being a total lib opposed to the day 1 rollback of Trump's discriminatory executive orders. That's why I proudly fly my rainbow tag and join the Joes in saying thank you all for voting for Joe Biden.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ArfJason posted:

he can unilateraaly cancel all federally held student debt, but chooses not to. i think heshould use his powers to help people, and hope he will. just my 2cents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gay_crimes posted:

joe biden reinvading Iraq owns, I love forever wars