Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

We just voted out a narcissistic fascist in favor of a competent fascist with much more institutional support.

Good poo poo, America. :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Joe BIden’s second Patriot Act will be dope.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Imagine thinking a lifelong austerity ghoul like Biden who authored the 1994 Omnibus Crime Bill AND the Patriot Act will be any better for minorities than Trump. He even built the camps full of cages on the border!

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Farm Frenzy posted:

im imagining it right now and im smiling

A third of black families torn apart by his 1994 Crime Bill sitting in private prisons and Mexicans sitting in cages on the border respectfully disagree.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

Personally I'm not content to accept that labour camps are an inevitable part of our future, which is why it's good that everyone elected Joe Biden, who has promised not to build any, unlike his opponent, Donald Trump

:nallears:

My dude what do you think private prisons are. Joe Biden was instrumental in dramatically expanding those in 1994, and Kamala Harris openly bragged about exploiting non-violent offenders for prison labor! Patriot Act: Part II will undoubtedly fill them up even more.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

You know, I thought this didn't sound like something Biden would do, and when I checked it turns out the Patriot Act was written by one "Jim Sensenbrenner"! I think you need to do your research before you attack the president elect like this.

Your selective reading of history is even worse than your gimmick. :kiddo:

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

Please don't call me a dude, it's rude. Anyway I don't think any of us are claiming that Joe Biden is the second coming of Obama, but he's certainly better than the alternative, which is why it's good that everyone voted for him, despite the obstacles in their way, like white males claiming he's the same as trump, which is obviously untrue and just another example of the racist, sexist thinking that brought him to power in the first place.

lmao

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slm5bvO-_5I

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

You think someone would do that? Just come into cspam, and tell lies?

:ironicat:

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

Do you think Trump does not suck more rear end, friend.

We already know you think the blue team’s austerity racist is better than the red team’s austerity racist. Rhetorically shaming someone into supporting either is quite low, friend.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

That did not help! But fortunately enough people voted for the guy who could actually win, and enact an agenda that would benefit the vast majority of people.

Biden has never helped anyone but racists and owners of capital.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

The worst submarine posted:

2020 regdate didnt vote for biden? maybe lurk for a while and youll pick up on correct politics ;)

He’s been putting black people in private prisons for his donors long before you registered here. :negative:

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

The worst submarine posted:

oh drat. i hope my black friends go to normal people jail instead.

You suck at this. :buddy:

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

Sure thing Gen Xer, we get that LGBT people didn't exist in your day but now we do and we needed Trump gone, which is why it's good that so many people on this forum voted for Joe Biden, and also for Chris Coons, who will help enact his agenda in the senate.

Nice avatar there boss

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

ArfJason posted:

Kind of disappointed at all the people who play pretend at being leftist who live comfortably enough to spend 20 hours a day on Computer telling those downtrodden who voted for Biden that letting Trump stay in office was the better move. I thought this level of discussion was more of a D&D kind of thing but I guess here we are.

lol

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

<---- the white cis male bros of cspam, having failed to bully people into reelecting Trump by depressing turnout, have resorted to using their wealth to smear poor minorities directly by claiming attempts to improve our material conditions constitute an endorsement of the day to day business of the US empire. As their fallen hero would say, sad!

It’s cute you still think Biden has ever given a poo poo about minorities, no matter how much evidence about his career is presented to you.

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

For 40+ years, Biden has aggressively voted on every U.S. foreign policy decision which has actively turned South America into an exploitable, permanent shithole (remember the Death Squads?); nevertheless, we still have Arf here to ensure us how great Biden is for minorities—domestic and abroad! If you disagree, you must be a Trumper!

I’m looking forward to his insistence that Biden’s upcoming Patriot Act: Part II will NOT inevitably be used disproportionately on minorities! Do you think he and some plague rats even know this upcoming law will eviscerate civil liberties and the FREE_SPEECH they proclaim to care about so much even more? Time will tell.
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1351631336944107524?s=20

Loveshaft has issued a correction as of 00:07 on Jan 20, 2021

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

some plague rats posted:

And tomorrow I will be cheerful, because I am affected by my material conditions, and those of others. All I'm hosed up on hormones, and that will soon be a safe thing to be. namaste.

Where’s your avatar!?!?

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1351717401969250304?s=20

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

:patriot: