Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
Hi. This is John Ellis Bush Bush, better know to you as Jeb Bush. I'm putting together an exploratory committee. Yup, you heard it here first -- this committee is gonna explore why I go by my initials, don't capitalize them, and throw in my last name a second time. I assembled my "kitchen cabinet" the other day; after I got those installed, I called up a bunch of people I knew who I rely on for advice, and we hung out in my dining area. I think this is gonna be it. I see it all coming together. Just a little touch-up on the paint and it'll be a real kick-rear end kitchen for Sunday Fundays. Oh, and we also shot the poo poo, swapped guacamole recipes, and...let's just say dreamed a whole lot about a certain someone "fixing things."

Stay tuned!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Please clap

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq6jzxg3Quo

BrutalistMcDonalds