Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Man, AOC has ... Kind of a sailor mouth on her when she's angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

No Dignity posted:

honestly they got me good, it was only when I thought 'this yung chomsky interlude is really dragging on' and I realised the date when I realised I'd been had

I had been driving while listening and just vibing and 20 minutes later I remembered I was listening to a podcast. A+

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bust Rodd posted:

… she’s a Puerto Rican woman from the Bronx, what did you expect her to sound like?

Fast forward to about 33:20 in the interview episode and tell me if that's acceptable language

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Why is it "disastrously" wrong. What disaster happened from a podcaster being wrong

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TenementFunster posted:

in that episode, the guest mark ames specifically said that all the people who were leaving the country out of fear that russia would invade were stupid because russia wouldn't invade, and how horrible it was that all these libs on twitter he didn't like on twitter were telling people to leave the country because russia absolutely wouldn't invade :)

Do you sincerely believe that this affected anybody's decision, anywhere

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TenementFunster posted:

yes, because it's a way more responsible assumption than "the things my podcast friends say don't actually matter." people should be held to account for the things they say, including the predictions they make! this might be kayfabe to the neocon think tank shitheads who were wrong about iraqi WMDs or Mark Ames or Liz being wrong about the russia invasion, but tens of millions of actual lives are at risk now!

You seem to be an idiot

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yeah this guest seems ... More questionable than their usual fare

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Didn't he say Duck Hunt is a company? Also that it teaches kids accurate sharpshooting? Did he ever actually use one of those things?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yeah I'm very curious what advanced tactics he thinks games are training people in.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TenementFunster posted:

oh my god they're doing it

The bombing being a false flag by the FBI or the CIA or whatever has been a theory since like the minute it happened get with the times

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Stevie Lee posted:

while also hosting a podcast

A damning indictment of podcast hosts everywhere

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TenementFunster posted:

austin is probably the worst “hip” city in the US. denver, portland, and seattle all have legal weed and fewer people from texas suburbs.

Denver is either too gross, too expensive, or too often both at once

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TenementFunster posted:

it isn’t gross at all. you’re right that it’s too expensive now, even if there is much more to do than there was a decade ago. being the first place in the US with legal weed really did a number on this place, and the delayed effects have really hit hard in the past few years.

my gf is about to drag me to CA or HI for school so it’ll be someone else’s problem soon.

It absolutely is, especially if you're downwind of that Purina factory or whatever it is that reeks in that area. There's another area downtown that has a ton of hip bars and restaurants but it seems to have been built into a crumbling former industrial area of some kind and there's just exposed rebar and poo poo lying around in the road. I don't know Denver super well or go there very often but the gentrification has been so insanely rapid in some areas that it looks like some kind of hosed up time warp when I do go

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dr.Radical posted:

Seconding wanting to hear more about this. What's the deal?

Colorado has been gradually shifting from cool to annoying since 2014 or so

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

selec posted:

Weed is the best drug but other than that correct

"Best" and "most boring" are not mutually exclusive

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dr.Radical posted:

Lol why did you say “more about what?” and then proceed to explain exactly what I was asking about?

It's a Denver thing

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dr.Radical posted:

I’m sorry I made light of your podcast friend’s rough childhood on this dead gay comedy forum. Something he would certainly never do

Please continue to double down on this

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Digital Jedi posted:

Think this is the first episode I'm just skipped after a few minutes. I don't give a poo poo to hear about ghosts or spirits.

It's Halloween bitch

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

TenementFunster posted:

that doesn't mean i have to listen to adults talk about how ghosts are real, actually

It's Halloween bitch!!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Incredibly real name Arthur Knight

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Halloween Jack posted:

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1664322865485807616?s=20

Is there, like, some big mystery surrounding the sandwich pedophile?

Listen and find out

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can't believe YungChomsky is only 5'2" and Liz is 4'8"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

one nothing wrong with me
two nothing wrong with me
three nothing wrong with me
four ate dog at buzzfeed

Heath fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Sep 3, 2023

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Jesus Christ

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

uber_stoat posted:

Coindexter is sicko as hell.

Man has his own themesong

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Sam Jointman Arrested

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm not as good as them, I can't do it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Let's continue to give this literal monster attention

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ho fan posted:

oh word?

Weird response

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Been reading this. It's good

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You lot must be a drat riot when you leave your bedrooms

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I don't know how you'd fall for it since it's the same joke they did a year or two ago lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The real 👀 is being able to read apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Who is that woman