Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

guest starring special epstein correspondent PissPigGranddad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKOLwt8pwo

Severely underutilized Brace in this tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Skulk Hogan posted:

Pretty excited about the new episode. I think i managed to grab the hosed up on they replaced. Ive been following the BHO bullshit for a minute. Its the same org that bought a video of a buff black dude dancing off Onlyfans and uploaded it to their instagram with a caption like "Our black nipples are hard for revolution." And then started posting anti Anne Frank poo poo talking about how theyre gonna do "Operation Storm of White Tears" by talking like literal Nazis.

If Gazi isnt a fed hes missing out on a great opportunity.

After the Gretchen episode about the FBI just stuffing that boogalo-larper facebook group with FBI agents and informants and then "convincing" them to plot to kidnap the governor I'm convinced that everyone is a drat fed.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

This reminds me so much of what I've read about the history of NATLFED and its psycho founder Gino Perente, another cultish 'leftist' org that operated(still operates?) on the rhetoric of leftist social activism and aid for vulnerable communities but ended up having a sort of psychopathic and draining forced-captivity relationship with its volunteers.

edit; does anyone know if trueanon has ever talked about Perente on an ep?

All signs on twitter point to the next episode (or so) being about Lyndon LaRouche and his own cult-like LaRouche movement. Seems like they're going down the list of cult-political movements.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Bip Roberts posted:

The young chomsky larouche theme song whips

"We're joined by producer 'Hung Chomsky' because he recently tried to kill himself"

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
The Zetas guy was the same reporter who did the JSOC episode right? Honestly, two of my favorite episodes recently especially with like guests. Guest episodes tend towards the more serious and somber ones ie the newest one featuring the poor guy who was shot up by likely the Philipino Army and is now paralyzed for life. Very rarely do they bring in a guest that can vibe on the same frequency as DaGayPussyEatah.

But also gently caress was the newest episode depressing. Totally wasn't even prepared for it.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1430673369003827208

Land Back! BH is the gift that keeps on giving.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
JSUC and Sicario III (both with Seth Harp) just amazing recent episodes that stand on their own. Also recommending the Permanent Uncle Series about Nazis in South America and the 2 "They F*ck doggies" episodes about that San Francisco couple that was raising the massive killer dogs of a prison nazi they were having an erotic spiritual affair with via I think astral projection.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

multijoe posted:

Christ Brace really wasn't lying about that Obama photo lmao

wtf

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Busch IV flying his helicopter full of guns and drugs, emergency landing in a parking lot, and then being unable to lift off because he's too high was pretty great though. Just one of those great wtf moments.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

i say swears online posted:

maybe he had six lined up on a string like bugs bunny

I heard the REAL reason the police took so long was that the shooter painted tunnels on the sides of all the buildings leading to the hotel and the police kept crashing into them.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1446601869586018312/photo/3

Feel like poo poo, just want what they have.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Yungchomsky has too many fits that are inside jokes for fashion nerds.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Good news is my girlfriend sent me this pic saying "us tomorrow night" so don't feel like poo poo, have what they have.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
The constant struggle of Facebook to try and make it seem like it gives a poo poo about mental health while also trying its best to get people to scroll as much as possible will always kill me. I'm sure it's all silo'ed like you have a few sunny floors in some building dedicated to the people who talk about how much of a difference facebook is making with all of its apps and how they can be used to make the world a better place in a healthy manner and then in the basement is just a room jam-packed with people asking how to make Instagram appeal to 4-year-olds.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Danger posted:

Trueanon: it’s disturbing to me how even the seemingly subversive work we attempt it undermined by the inescapable medium that reduces ourselves to an act of production. With our selves as commodities.

RGD: so are Brace and Liz a thing?

Please don't forget the discussion of denim

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

the supply chain for trueanon eps is all kinds of hosed up apparently

They physically record the pod in China to pay yungchomsky less so the tape was stuck on a boat for a little bit.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

wish.com but for podcasts

Ordering Cumtown on wish.com and getting this

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Previa_fun posted:

As they described The Gourmand all I could think of is Stavros going "Hell yeah, dude"

https://stavbot.github.io/

Honestly just hitting the hell yeah dude buttons at the right times during the episode DOES work.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

TenementFunster posted:

dasha wasn’t alive at the time, plus jane’s identity can be surmised via a google search

The only reason I would want to know who Jane is is because Brace said he instantly recognized her when she was on the stand and that really caught me off guard since Brace is...Brace. Is this enough for me to start googling and trying to dig up who it is? Not really.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Stevie Lee posted:

before she went to jail (when i was 8ish), my mom let my brother and me run wild in the mall until she was done shopping (aka writing bad checks), at which time she'd have the service desk page us to the front.

i have vivid memories of this

Well do I have some bad news for you buddy...that never happened and also you're going to shoot the president next year after somebody whispers a trigger word into your ear at a rally.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1477152334081835015

:)

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Bought one of their hats and strange coincidence my credit card info was stolen immediately? Still looking forward to the hat.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

emo-ignorance posted:

Lol I bought a hat almost a month ago and it still hasn't been shipped yet. Hmmmmm

I got the text message with the tracking info and it's apparently just been sitting somewhere waiting to get taken to the post office in Portland??

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

they contracted nick mullen to do the packing

Wasn't Nick really good about packing stuff? I remember he would go on Instagram Live and it would literally just be him folding boxes and packing orders in silence unless somebody called him.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

emo-ignorance posted:

off-topic but the episode about the kidnapping of josh boyle & caitlin coleman was really good

I feel like this thread will be split along the "They gently caress Doggies Don't They?" line on whether they liked the episode - meaning I liked the episode.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Shotgunning episodes of the Daily and This American Life to counteract a True Anon NATO episode in terms of types of psychic damage.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
I listen to too many podcasts and none of these people are my friends and my credit card info got stolen by Racial Jake when I bought my True Anon hat.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Alright folks take it somewhere else I'm here to talk about Brace describing the Gourmand fighting in WWI from atop a large draft horse.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Bust Rodd posted:

… she’s a Puerto Rican woman from the Bronx, what did you expect her to sound like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n40wEIFtImU

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Just imagining Matt Farwell seeing this image and screaming that the DOD is teaching this kid small unit tactics.

Also he looks like he is simultaneously the youngest old person and the oldest young person alive.
https://twitter.com/officialftsill/status/1267238995978792962

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

BB2K posted:

i feel like they should have done more jokes about the younger brothers name sounding like joker

He's too much of a stress free kind of guy.

(really a legendary thing to tweet 2 days after committing a terrorist attack)

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
I remember seeing on twitter the journo, Sean Campbell, who was digging into the BLM finances stuff kept getting harassed by the org whenever he would ask them literally any questions about where all the money is going and be called a racist and a sexist for it - there's a recent thread on his twitter that includes, among other things, him finding evidence that once the org knew he knew about their $6 million mansion purchase they started planning on how to kill or discredit his story. Dude is public enemy number one.

https://twitter.com/Sean_Kev/status/1511008589322022912

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
You guys, nobody in Azov has said they want to commit another holocaust so thus they cant be nazis, that's how this works.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Despite hating every crank episode I did in fact buy tickets for their DC show.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

emo-ignorance posted:

yung chomsky is a great composer!! it's nice that we get to get a lil taste of his talents beyond podcast producing/editing (which, when done well, is mostly invisible).

Yung Chomsky's account located

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Going to see them live in DC tomorrow for The Year of the Smile, anybody seen this tour yet?

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Now that you've seen the show I can finally give my review: meh.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
So I stayed at Colonia Dignidad with a friend while he was visiting Chile earlier this year - he's a fellow TrueAnon listener so he knew the deal. We rented a car from Santiago and drove through the Andes to stay two nights at "Villa Baveria." It's a mountain resort now that is "German-themed" and they have a little museum that references the entire Nazi-cult part of the place's history as just the "Years of Strife." Overall, it was full of very old German people and some younger German-Chileans from after they were allowed to like venture outside of the compound, have relationships, etc. Everybody was super excited when they found out my friend spoke even just elementary German and talked to him each time with a certain level of glee. Also still surrounded by barbed-wire fences.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
I bought the stupid board game, but then again I live in the DC area and have a few TrueAnon listening friends so should be a good crew to relive one of the funniest days in American history with. Will report back after playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
After having played two games of the Jan 6th boardgame I can say I was pleasantly surprised at how not lovely it was. Had fun both games and always felt like it was anybody's game each time.