Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yeah I didn't go quite that far in case they somehow tracked it back to me but I wanted to. I almost messaged his son because I thought it was him at first because I couldn't find the email but eventually got it.

ThankU4UrService

No irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

i just want liz to teach me finance

She ABSOLUTELY does not want to give financial advice. Brace ABSOLUTELY does give financial advice.

These are the two wolves that live in my Roth IRA

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Children bothering adults has evolved.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I do like Liz's dad's taste in games tho: OG gamer dad with the Myst and Doom. My wife had the same interaction and reaction to Sim City and swore off games forever after that.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/MathboiFly/status/1465143764054384645?t=QtDkpJNHHGECSnNtBgS_XA&s=19

Anyways hype4Ghislaine trial

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Skulk Hogan posted:

Yeah these daily reports are wild. I read somewhere the other day this is expected to go on for six weeks. Just six weeks of Brace being The Most Odious Reporter.

It is everything I hoped for when I subbed on day 1 in a pre-Epstein murdered world.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Podcast becomes Liz telling Brace everything at the end of the day because he's stuck outside selling Adderall

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Skulk Hogan posted:

TA is good but let's not lose our minds.

All gone, blasted into the stratosphere and floating back down in a different time zone. Mind lost

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1469085948784758785?t=PXMA8HHwWgMRdB9u5iUhIw&s=19

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

What happens to a 60 year old millionaire pedofile? Does she actually go to jail?

Probably weekend jail like her boss

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

All they are trying to do is get Ghislaine arrested and imprisoned on the fewest possible charges so that her team has the least amount of wiggle room to try and worm their way out. The tighter the prosecution’s case, the better.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

How has the prosecution already rested when Maxwell is tied to so many other pedos / global leaders? This is a COVER UP

Both of these things are true.

Anyways I blitzed through day 8-10 out of order and now the only question on my mind is: are Brace and Liz like a thing?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The valley girl vocal fry that brands ladies who grew up not having to do much more than find the truth in their chakra is Liz. It is an educated and relaxed affect vocal fry that is specific to like 50 miles along Ventura Veterans Memorial Freeway. Also San Francisco's, but I don't know the neighborhoods up there, like Sunnydale I guess.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Futanari Damacy posted:

After seeing a picture of Robert Maxwell that's who I'm imagining it as in my mind, just a very obese man in a bowtie

Only image in my brain when Brace goes gormond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRnenQYG7I

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Bust Rodd posted:

Approximately how many people, would you guess, had to be involved between Dersh and the publishers at the BBC to get his article printed? I mean probably not fewer then 10 adult human beings, I would hazard? Who all thought “what we need is Alan Dershowitz’s take on why Ghislaine is a mensch!”

I mean it’s so insane it makes me think it was an article that was quantum posted from a different dimension

20 people were logged into a zoom meeting set up by a cadre of interns working at the behest of a personal assistant. Most of them very well meaning I'm sure, another meeting with 12 people was quickly set up to cut out the squares.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Boywhiz88 posted:

I appreciated this episode for presenting evidence in a way that makes me feel less crazy. Some of the rhetoric on this topic at times came off as... a bit much? Like yeah, the CPD sucks absolute rear end and is terrible and is known for a million awful things, but can't it also be possible that a star is a narcissist who comes up w/ a poorly thought out plan?

Fake Edit: The "letter" is insane.

Yes, both things are true. But that still doesn't make me side with CPD on this issue or literally any issue whatsoever.

A long time ago I said "gently caress da police no matter what" and this french guy is still under the purview of "no matter what". It is such an easy heuristic to follow I don't understand how others have trouble with it.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My brain is buzzing with the vignette of Ghizlaine Maxwell losing access to her Reddit mod buttons. In a yearning to regain that control, that feeling of power, she offers her decades of community management experience to Jeffrey of YOSPOS via smuggled cell phone that doesn't have the awful app, a final favor from mossad.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cached Money posted:

v good episode this latest one, everyone should listen to it, it is not about caleb

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

lmao they did a west elm caleb ep

Wait who's the op?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
10/10 pod about West Elm Caleb

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Androies posted:

Shotgunning episodes of the Daily and This American Life to counteract a True Anon NATO episode in terms of types of psychic damage.

Psychic jenkum.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
War bad

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
AOC pod was a pro listen, 20 minutes in and I'm looking forward to the next two hours.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Omnicarus posted:

I was kind of suspicious of the AOC podcast at first but I have to say Brace and Liz can be really professional. They like to joke around but holy moly can they rise to the occasion when it is called for.

It was so good. I left it paused at the 1:30 mark, but I guess I can just pick it back up whenever I think I need to listen to a podcast.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you all just hate the ex troop guy because he looks like a goon

Just turning my monitor off and on and recoiling at each image

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
After listening to Boston bombing episodes I am fully beanpilled. No way JoKar could pull off a double detonation then go to whole foods fully struggling to remember which milk his ma wants him to grab. No way Tamarlyn would ever let his lil bro out of his sight while he was doing spook poo poo. It was a fed op to get the whole drat agency OT and per diem for a few weeks at the haaaaahbar.

Also I would call their podcaster Departed sequel the De-pod-head.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Utah pod is my dreams made manifest

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Utah pod details the therapy sessions where Hamblin convinces a young man that he ate bad semen as a child and the only way to cure being gay is to drink a righteous man's semen... Like Hamblin's for instance.

Buckwild crazy people

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yay

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Shouting BOFA DEEZ NUTS in my car at Liz's attempt to remember boofing in latest Three-tah pod

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Being
Really
About
Conspiracy
Experiences

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Guest is fine, the lore is GREAT. As a Utah born man, I can corroborate that natsec woerdness has a presence in the Utah milieu and they all got someone who goes to the nerd store in town. Follow the wargames, you will find the nexus population that intersects all these spook rear end organizations and stories.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Listening to meme shooter deconstruction in the Asian mart looking for that Eight Elephants brand Thai jasmine rice. I'm stopped dead in my tracks when Liz explains the Stagnant Nowness as I have ascended into a higher plane of onlinification.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cached Money posted:

Kardashian voice

The evolved form of "valley girl" coastal accent.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I hope they keep on announcing the tour for the first time

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Bracelore dropped

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1551979837702684672?t=ddywY7EOPp4tUU00JN6U4w&s=19

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
This is the next level of True Crime Podcast where you document a crime you are about to commit:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ep 3 The Game

"Do you think your dead baby would be proud of you?"

Now that's what I call posting! I cannot help but see the parallels of 4chan, Facebook, and our own very forums. Why is this destructive ritual reinvented every generation?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I take the Who's Line approach: everything is an op and the ops don't matter.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

TenementFunster posted:

also god bless brace for thinking the troubled teen tycoon might feel even the slightest twinge of guilt between rounds of golf or ski runs at his idaho country club ski resort mansion paradise

that guy will never lose a wink of sleep or have to pay a dime. the only “consequences” he will experience is having to delete a couple unopened voicemails from unknown numbers

That's why Brace called him at night. To make him lose that wink of sleep. I liked the "well you know all about waking people up at night"

He is very annoying :3

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Just admit you hit a weed vape and passed out in a jersey mikes

It's ok, it happens to everybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

promising my significant other a night of woman-led financial comedy

Gone Fashing posted:

walking out of the true anon show so we aren't late for board game night with the polycule