Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Groovelord Neato posted:

No it's still that way. In the Boys thread it took someone until Stormfront started gleefully murdering minorities in an apartment building to realize the character was racist.

it was actually well past that til some people realized

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

HashtagGirlboss posted:

What NES video game was the music from on the second transition of the latest episode. My brain swore I recognized it but I can’t place it. Also gently caress fintech and finance sector in general

it was an edit/remix/whatever of the succession theme

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

busalover posted:

Her speculation about cities getting re-vitalized because rents go down and young people move back in idk that seemed like day-dreaming to me, does she have a background in economics? That seemed too vague to the point where maybe it shouldn't get mentioned.

to be fair rents are down in many high cost cities (san fran, nyc, seattle) but yeah they are still nowhere near what we would call “affordable” let alone cheap

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i would like brace to do a whole solo show on maoism

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

was it common for defectors to be waved back in to the US with resettlement loans?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

When I say “the CIA killed JFK” I mean it the same way I mean “Bush did 9/11”, in that they absolutely could have stopped it from happening, but intervening would be at odds with their stated agenda and goals, so it’s more convenient to simply pretend not to know and do your best to make it look like you couldn’t have possibly known

and/or that the cia funded, trained, and armed the people who orchestrated the attack/s?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hmm i didn't know walter benjamin was pronounced like that

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Tweezer Reprise posted:

they're going to the trial...

they've been called to testify as expert witnesses

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i was on jury duty in college with 9/12 jurors made up of college students who deferred it to winter break. case was a DUI where the driver was going 125 in a 55 and got pulled over, refused a breathalyzer and blood test (i guess this automatically forfeits your license for a year?), and then the cop said he smelled like alcohol so charged with DUI. we the jury didn't feel like we could determine beyond a reasonable doubt that the cop could smell +/- 0.8 BAC so we had to acquit. rode down the elevator with the prosecutor after the trial and he was like i had nothing to work with this should never have come to trial lol owned. trial was only a day i think so wasn't too big a deal

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i just want coindexter to teach me finance

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

radio dorner

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

they call themselves "materialists" but they believe in ghosts n poo poo smh

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

Brace made jokes about Virgil Texas’s disappearance and Andrew Tate’s arrest but didn’t have any laughs about the other Andrew

Diagnosis: Coward

what'd he say about virgil

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Gone Fashing posted:

who would go to a true anon show and then walk out. I feel like there's no overlap between people who know what true anon is and people who would walk out of a show

by the poster saying "couples" were leaving i'm guessing 1/2 of the couple was not into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

it’s like 4 hours long

https://twitter.com/ladybug245/status/1660783488532983812