Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Gone Fashing posted:

i think it's weird that people care about vocal fry at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

it was a good ep. reality tv rocks

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

brace belden: he got them balls in him

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

dadjokes posted:

This cartel episode has big Joe Rogan just asking questions vibes.

What if drug cartels are fake, and I’m using the movie Traffic as all my reasons for why. Followed up by some hard hitting pushbacks like oh, interesting and right right.

I couldn’t finish the interview so maybe it gets better but he has like half an interesting point that he would contradict almost immediately.

But here I am mad posting about a show that is basically astrology for men so who am I to criticize.

i think you may have missed his point. hes not saying that there arent gangs and drug trafficking in mexico, but that the idea of the Mexican Supergang (More Powerful Than The Army, Only Exists In Mexico) is a propaganda thing

there's no difference between ~Cartels~ and the kinds of drug traffickers that exist everywhere else, except that building the idea that the mexico is being run by a hypercentralized shadow government gang has positive benefits for certain groups

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

next youre gonna say you skip the reality tv eps

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

board games suck. gently caress off, adult board game enthusiasts

wrong bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005