Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The Book ingame is male but they were originally female so please ignore my gently caress ups in referring to them wrong

: QUICKLY THE FIGHTERS COME OUT! Mango begins to rush towards The Book! She acts first and attempts to counter but misses! They all miss actually! One cant help but wonder if someone fought in an arena that they'd have some general experience with combat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmisWMv-1bA
(all fighters start with basic novice fighting skills at a minimum from this point unless otherwise requested)

time is relative

The Book tries({again?}) to hit Mango! The Minotaur jumps away!

All fighters have entered the melee! It's a whirlwind of chitin fur tits dicks and asses! We should probably put some pants on them next time!

The Audience seems to enjoy it however!

Mango grabs The Bell by his front teeth!
The Book punches Banana in the foot tearing fat with the impact and dropping Banana to the ground! What a strike by the elf!
Mango takes Bell down with the tooth grab solidifying his position!
Bell gets up! Mango releases his grip! Is it from shock? Has he awakened something in the naked human?!

Banana strikes back against Book! RIghtly so ant people probably hate elves

ELVES!!!!

: Great start here!

Banana and Book begin trading blows! Heavy ones!

They're interrupted!
The Candle and Strawberry haven't done poo poo!

: I hate them!

Mango and Banana begin tag teaming Bell! Raining blows down upon his torso and arms! That has to hurt!
Candle scratches at the armory chitin of Banana and digs some gouges into her! Be careful dwarf that ant woman is pissed!

Mango charges Bell! Book punches one of Banana's feet into gore! The blood is flowing!

: BLOOD FINALLY WE HAVE IT HERE IN THE ARENA AGAIN! KRANKOR BE PRAISED!

Banana is aware and realizes the extent of their injuries but refuses to back down. While the Ant has that little moment Mango gores Bell in the gut bruising the liver. Strawberry still has done nothing!
The fighters trade a few hits here and there until Book kicks a hand into putty on the Antwoman! Banana screams! Book is stunning the judges!

the stunned ugly ghoul judge

: FROM NOWHERE STRAWBERRY MAKES AN APPEARANCE! SLAMMING THAT LITTLE FIST INTO THE GUTS OF BELL! THEY WERE ALREADY BRUISED NOW THEY ARE WORSE! OH GOD HE'S VOMITING!
Candle throws Strawberry into a shoulder lock! Kinda like a sumo lock! They collapse the shoulder with a sickening crack yuck! Just beside them Bell slashes Mango with their nails bending the neck from the resulting force!

and seconds after

: MANGO HAS JUST PUNCHED A GODDAMN HOLE IN THE CHEST OF BELL! HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD HE'S DEAD well maybe we'll see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo

: ah

Banana latches onto Book's leg with her mandibles! I wouldn't want that!

Team Fruit Smoothie has a small conversation regarding the philosophy of The Arena
Strawberry bites Candle! In the same spot Banana has bitten Book! Could this be it?

: THE BOOK HAS JUST PILEDROVE HER FIST THROUGH THE THORAX OF BANANA!

Mango and The Book begin to circle each other bloodlust burning in their eyes. The Minotaur snorts and begins to stamp. The Elf strides calmly her arm covered in thick haemolymph (is bug blood not called ichor anymore??)
The two combatants strike and dodge neither gaining an upper hand. Candle breaks the oral grip Strawberry had on her! She grabs his leg with her upper arm! She's going for a Dragon Screw! She stops! Locks the hip of the small creature! Capture Suplex?!
Strawberry tries to fight back but has they're arm grabbed by Book! Candle stretches the hip and begins to tear the ligaments of Strawberry! Book begins her own wrist lock on the small Dark Gnome and Candle releases their own! Mango punches Book in the leg reminding them that yes the Minotaur is still here and here for BLOOD!

FOUR REMAIN

The Book continues her absolute loving rampage and begins to slowly break all the bones and other body bits of the itty bitty titty committee Dark Gnome
Mango rushes over and forces Book to drop the gnome and within moments Strawberry lashes out and bruises the lungs of Candle with a well placed scratch! The dwarf has trouble breathing! Candle grabs the right foot of Strawberry and collapses the ankle! The poor thing!
Mango and Book are literally having a loving matrix fight in the background while Strawberry and Candle slash and punch the poo poo out of eachother

An unfortunate series of failed grapples results in a possibly life ending scenario for Candle!!

: God I love my job!
fuk u krankor JERRY!

Candle reaches into Strawberry's mouth and grabs them by the tongue! Mango manages some kinda weird judo finger throw like the old guy from Baki and launches Book across The Arena! Mango hoof kicks her midair on her left forearm and it explodes into gore! She skids along the ground landing hard! Is THIS the end for THE BOOK? THE ELF WHO IS BASICALLY BRUCE loving LEE? i really hope not!

Candle improves their fighting!

LEVEL UP Candle will be one rank higher in any skill of uhh lemme check CYTHEREAL wants

LEVEL UP

Book finally stops sliding and crashes into the bodies of Banana and Bell! Candle collapses the knee of Strawberry! Strawberry continues to slash and hack at the abdomen of Candle! Book instantly gets to her feet! She is PISSED

Things look bad for Strawberry

The Book has bitten Strawberry's ear off! She has been taken by the blood! She can't be stopped! Wait! Mango just placed a near perfect gore! He struck her head! Oh it shouldn't bend like that but remember fine viewers! SHE IS SUFFERING FROM MAJOR BLOOD LOSS AND AN EXPLODED LOWER FOREARM

BUT SHE ISN'T OUT. NEXT TO HER ON THE GROUND IS STRAWBERRY AND SHE BITES HIS HEAD AND LATCHES!!
THE LEFT HAND IS GONE MANGO HAS BURST HER LEFT HAND TO BITS! BOOK HAS ONE EFFECTIVE ARM

She doesn't care.

That could change however

Candle begins doing a dwarven sleeper hold on Strawberry
Mango bites the upper thigh of Book and ruptures another artery
Candle keeps strangling Strawberry

Mango and The Book are battling on top of eachother but Candle isn't far away!

: THE GREAT MINOTAUR

two

LEVEL UP

Candle yells about being horrified by death? Why the gently caress are you here? Mango doesn't give a poo poo and charges at the dwarf knocking him over.

Thats a pretty good get imo

Mango wrenches the elbow of the dwarf as opposed to his neck for some reason

The grappling continues for hours

Candle gives into pain and Mango proceeds to punch and gore the dwarf's head. A lot. Also pinched the dwarf's nose lmao

WINNER
TEAM FRUIT SMOOTHIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Incoming team update. I actually had most of it filled out and then I just followed everyone else like a Goon.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
On The Nose would like to file an addendum.

Name - Cobalt
Race - Kobald (1400 points starting)

Skills:
fighting - level 4 (150 points)
spear - level 5 (450 points)
dodging - Level 6 (420 points)
armor - level 4 (50 points)

Equipment:
spear (copper) - 150 points
helm - 60 * leather = 30 points
mail shirt (copper) = 50 points
leather armour = 80 points
high boots (leather) = 20 points

Total = 1400 points spent

Name - Gobbling
Race - Goblin (1200 points starting)

Skills:
Lash - level 4 (300 points)
shield - level 4 (150 points)
dodging - level 2 (60 points)

Equipment:
Scourge (copper) - 200 points
shield - buckler (iron) = 160 points

Total = 1200 points spent

Name - Short Tour
Race - Minotaur (900 points starting)

Skills:
fighting - level 3 (90 points)
axe - level 4 (300 points)

Equipment:
battleaxe (copper) = 160 points
helm (copper) = 60 points
high boots (copper) = 40 points

Total = 900 points spent

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'll tell you what, that's definitely one fruit smoothie I wouldn't want to drink.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Popete posted:

On The Nose would like to file an addendum.

Name - Cobalt
Race - Kobald (1400 points starting)

Skills:
spear - level 5 (450 points)
dodging - Level 6 (420 points)

Equipment:
spear (copper) - 150 points
helm - 60 * leather = 30 points
high boots (leather) = 20 points

Total = 1400 points spent

Name - Gobbling
Race - Goblin (1200 points starting)

Skills:
Lash - level 4 (300 points)
dodging - level 2 (60 points)

Equipment:
Scourge (copper) - 200 points
shield - buckler (iron) = 160 points

Total = 1200 points spent

Name - Short Tour
Race - Minotaur (900 points starting)

Skills:
fighting - level 3 (90 points)
axe - level 4 (300 points)

Equipment:
battleaxe (copper) = 160 points
helm (copper) = 60 points
high boots (copper) = 40 points

Total = 900 points spent

I file to have all this equipment removed for tryharding.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I didnt read. I should have added weapons.

Team big bois: all wrestle points on everyone.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
And this is what you get with level 1 adventurers versus a goddamn minotaur...

verbal enema posted:

LEVEL UP Candle will be one rank higher in any skill of uhh lemme check CYTHEREAL wants

I'll take a level in axes.

Oh, were we supposed to have added gear? I thought from the OP that all that stuff was just for show.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I'm so lost, my reading of the op was everyone had to start naked and skillless

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Maugrim posted:

I'm so lost, my reading of the op was everyone had to start naked and skillless

Its this. I only added basic fighting skills because i sat for like 15 minutes on the first go watching the 6 fighters flail around like assholes and my eyes started pointing different directions. Just Novice fighter striker wrestler and observer.

The first few fights are yes gonna be unarmed but that won't be for long

Today's match will be TEAM BIG BOIS VS TEAM JUNGLE THUNDER

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
So can ee still submit teams?

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Ah cool.

I found it really useful that the fighter names in the last fight all stuck to a theme so I could tell which team had the upper hand in each scuffle. Every manager should do this imo

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
In fairness I also stuck with a theme, it's just an insanely self-referential one :v:

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Angry Diplomat posted:

In fairness I also stuck with a theme, it's just an insanely self-referential one :v:

:hai:

My team's theme is a penis

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

verbal enema posted:

Its this. I only added basic fighting skills because i sat for like 15 minutes on the first go watching the 6 fighters flail around like assholes and my eyes started pointing different directions. Just Novice fighter striker wrestler and observer.

Fair warning, then, teams with chonkers like minotaurs and yetis are probably going to dominate these early rounds. In the old arena, their native advantages of size, strength, and durability were balanced by having less points to spend on skills and equipment.

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

LETS GO JUNGLE THUNDER YOU CAN DO IT GUYS

I want to see some snake fangs in flesh

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

verbal enema posted:

Today's match will be TEAM BIG BOIS VS TEAM JUNGLE THUNDER

Ah well I'm a big dumb dumb who can't read. My addendum is redacted.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Cythereal posted:

Fair warning, then, teams with chonkers like minotaurs and yetis are probably going to dominate these early rounds. In the old arena, their native advantages of size, strength, and durability were balanced by having less points to spend on skills and equipment.

You don’t know poo poo and my small guy team will dominate, quit trying to throw the game!

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Can you put the team names and rosters at the top of the match posts?

megane
Jun 20, 2008

My clever plan of having Mango kill everyone while they're busy horribly murdering Strawberry was a complete success!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Let me punch Munki in the face and also let my fighters do the same.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
ok off work gonna start the fight now

I'll try and keep matchups somewhat even but not all cuz dems da breaks. I also forgot(??) that Yeti's and the like are pretty drat good naturally at wrestling and unarmed rear end beating. So i will try and compensate in some small ways. I really dont want to add to much beginning skills. But I mean it also resulted in that absurd bloodbath and Mango and The Book having a cool duel and slamming holes in peoples' chests

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Change my team to 9 yetis please

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
What's the smallest creature I can have as a fighter?

Edit: Ah Gremlins.

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Jan 31, 2021

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Team: Sneaky Gits

Stabbitha: Gremlin
Fighting level 4 (150)
Knife level 3 (180)
Dodge level 6 (420)

Bronze Large Dagger (750)

Stabbington: Gremlin
Fighting level 4 (150)
Knife level 3 (180)
Dodge level 6 (420)

Stabbnorok: Gremlin
Fighting level 4 (150)
Knife level 3 (180)
Dodge level 6 (420)

That's 1,500 for all of them

megane
Jun 20, 2008

skills and equipment are for loserz, cool kids rely on grabbing dudes' back upper teeth with their knees and then letting go repeatedly for five hours

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

megane posted:

skills and equipment are for loserz, cool kids rely on grabbing dudes' back upper teeth with their knees and then letting go repeatedly for five hours

i wanted to have weapons laying around the room but i have to spawn them on creatures so i guess i could have some idk bugs hold a sword and maybe someone would kill it and take it

for the record we will have proper skills and weapons blah blah soon i jist need to go through the stuff and reduce it idk why its in the thousands a sword could be 4 points idk math that well tho so who cares

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
FIGHT TWO
TEAM BIG BOIS vs TEAM JUNGLE THUNDER

Team Big Bois:

From top to bottom: Left, RIght, Center

Team Jungle Thunder:

From top to bottom: Swiftness, Ferocity, THE BIG LAD

: Krankor here again for another fight in The Arena! Tonight we have a trio of giants! TEAM BIG BOIS! And on the other side, TEAM JUNGLE THUNDER! A deadly pair of Serpent Men(i missed this but whatever) and a Troll! Watch out for Jungle Thunder folks they are deadly!

Then lets get started

Team Jungle Thunder advances as one showing off their discipline. Team Big Bois takes a more staggered approach.

Left meets Swiftness for the first meeting of combatants this match!

: This round shows promise!

Ferocity moves in alongside his comrade. THE BIG LAD holds his position, while Center closes in. Right is still hanging back for some reason?
Left strikes at Swiftness but he jumps away!
Ferocity bites Left! He has injected venom!
THE BIG LAD attacks Center but he dodges!

Left quickly recovers from the double injection of paralyzing venom but does he have enough willpower to stave off the lingering effects? He stands up!
Ferocity lands another bite and injects more venom!
Left falls over again after missing several strikes!

Center roars in anger and charges Ferocity bowling them over!
Swiftness takes control and bites Left on the head latching on and begins pumping venom directly into his skull!!!!

: gently caress!

Center turns and lands a blow on the upper body of Swiftness with his left hook! Nothing breaks but the Serpent Man does bend horrendously!
Ferocity never broke their grip on Left's head! He has TWO Serpent Men shaking him around and injecting venom! By the head!
Center charges Swiftness knocking him over! this allows Left to somehow overcome the paralysis again! He isn't done yet!
Right grabs Swiftness by the tail!
Ferocity bites Left in the head again stunning him twice and latches on once again.
Right throws Swiftness by the tail! Left breaks the bite of Ferocity! A BIG LAD gores Right in the chest bruising his heart and drawing blood! Right responds by goring Swiftness in the guts and forcing some vomit out of him! Gross!
Swiftness lands a bite on Center and paralyzes him!

Ferocity and Swiftness and both latched onto the head of Center shaking his neck and spine about! Left tries to attack but now is missing his Right!

Right has been determined to have died after colliding with A BIG LAD after being slammed into by Swiftness! Now A BIG LAD is skidding across the ground bruising his lower body in the process!
Center regains control of his body his eyes red with rage. He breaks Ferocity's grip. He breaks Swiftness' grip.

: THE SERPENT DUO ARE RELENTLESS! BREAK THE BITE THEY DON'T CARE THEY WILL BITE BITE BITE AND BITE AGAIN!

Left begins to rally hisself and looks towards the Yeti battling the two Serpent Men. A BIG LAD is still skidding across the ground gettin' all hosed up. He finally slams into an obstacle while Center breaks another bite off himself.

The Yeti has had enough. The Yeti is the largest Arena fighter. The Serpent Man not so much. The whole head of the Serpent Man now resides inside the Yeti Maw. Center also breaks Ferocity's bite on his left leg. A BIG LAD GETS UP! WILL HE COME TO THE RESCUE?

The Serpent Duo begin biting again! Center shakes Swiftness around! Tendons, muscles, and fat are torn about the skull and neck! An artery bursts blood on the pale stone floor!

Left begins to move towards the melee and A BIG LAD also makes a few steps as well.

Several moments pass and nothing of note occurs until A BIG LAD finally trundles over and kicks Left in the chest bruising him. Center bites hard down onto Swiftness' left arm! A BIG LAD gores Left in the stomach repeatedly! Left strikes back with a gore of his own on Swiftness! Swiftness has little time to pay attention to the Minotaur as Center begins to shake him around by his arm! He shakes him twice! The arm is almost completely ruined! Undeterred Swiftness continues snapping and punching the Yeti!

Ferocity LEVELS UP during the death of Swiftness

:rip:

Ferocity takes matters into his own.. claws and bites Center in the stomach reaching the inner guts! Center vomits and screams simultaneously! A BIG LAD arouses from his stun several minutes ago after he collided so hard with the corpse of Right. He has spent the last few moments goring Left's legs and arms. He dodges away and focuses his eyes.

: THE BIG YETI HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT! GET UP CENTER! GET UP!

BOTH THE REMAINING FIGHTERS OF TEAM BIG BOIS ARE UNCONSCIOUS!!!

After several Arena hours Ferocity and A BIG LAD manage to finally kill Left and Center.

WINNER
TEAM JUNGLE THUNDER

it was 12 pages of Ferocity shaking Center around by the head and 8 pages of A BIG LAD punching and goring Left in the head.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Gonna start one with LOCKDOWN AND OUT coached by Bad Munki vs TEAM TRUMP coached by Pharmakes

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Yo verbal enema whatever you end up doing with my team, the plan was to have the troll in dummy thicc armor and for the two geeks to have whips, with priority to arming the small guys before armoring the tank.

That’s the extent of my master plan, do with it what you will.

Either way Psermy Spurf is gonna lose

Bad Munki fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Jan 31, 2021

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bad Munki posted:

Yo Verbal Enema whatever you end up doing with my team, the plan was to have the troll in dummy thicc armor and for the two geeks to have whips.

That’s the extent of my master plan, do with it what you will.

Either way Psermy Spurf is gonna lose

This is what i will do thats really all i need lmao

well poo poo wait hm gimmie a sec what skills would u use

gimmie skills imma use that one post that Pharmakes said was tryharding for him lmao

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

verbal enema posted:

This is what i will do thats really all i need lmao

Yeah I know, I’m good at this

Unlike spermy slurp

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

verbal enema posted:

well poo poo wait hm gimmie a sec what skills would u use

gimmie skills imma use that one post that Pharmakes said was tryharding for him lmao

Whipping, dodging, and fighting for the kids, in that order

Fighting and armor user for the chaperone

The rest just use your imagination

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Sizing up the competition, and it's quite the competition to behold indeed. The more fights to behold the merrier, 'till the train gets rolling.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

BraveLittleToaster posted:

Sizing up the competition, and it's quite the competition to behold indeed. The more fights to behold the merrier, 'till the train gets rolling.

i'm just gonna start trying things out this fight. I wanna see some armed combat with the small changes i've made. Hey it's The Arena opening there should be a nice range of different fights. We'll figure it out

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Just be aware that if I lose it’s because you hosed up, and you need to fix the problem and try again

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
wtf armor can small dudes use gently caress where is that macro thing!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Leather I think maybe

But just leave my little guys naked and give them awesome whips, that’s fine

Captainicus
Feb 22, 2013

Heck yes go JUNGLE THUNDER, all according to my masterful plan of nude serpent dudes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i got it figured out its not too bad
gorillas can use weapons hm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Did my guys have any skills or just dumb badness in general