Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

Maybe. I don't know. It's worked out at least.

On the plus side one of the part timers is interested in helping out at the festival. He's a cool guy.

My dude find or found another brewery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Looking forward to the follow up post after you did some whistleblowing and sued goddamn

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

Previous job, it was policy to immediately lock your PC if you stepped away due to us working with sensitive info. If you didn't, there were a few people around who would catch it and then change your wallpaper and cursor and icons to unicorns before you got back. One guy carried around a USB drive he'd plug in that would basically change everything on your PC into unicorns in an instant. The CEO even noticed me forgetting it once and I got back to my PC being vandalized and he thought it was the funniest thing. It was a dumb, silly company punishment practice that we all found comical, me included, but it was still somewhat annoying to come back to your desk after getting a cup of water and having to de-unicorn everything.

This reads like the script for The Recruit 2 and I can't wait for it to be revealed that USB guy ultimately is found out to have been doing corporate espionage with the CEOs blessing

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

McGavin posted:

But it creates shareholder value, so who can say if it's bad or not?

Don't forget the job creation!

There's the companies to whom you outsource claims, ask them to adjudicate fairly, and pay them for every claim denied

Or the people that have no surgical training that make an extra buck deciding if you really need the surgery being recommended

Or the morticians