Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

As a manga only reader this episode certainly spelled out some things I had been wondering about. Mainly the timing of events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Nitrousoxide posted:

We would have seen this several episodes ago if it was as adapted in the LN but they skipped it. I'm pretty confident in saying it here since our prince in this episode kind of alluded to what he was doing but they didn't really go into detail. I'll spoiler it in case folks really want to skip it, but I am 99% sure it's not going to be included in the anime at this point as they've missed the chance to portray it.

The Isekai'd humans have a BOATLOAD of skill points at birth. Just an absolute shitload. Normal people start with very few at birth, but these kids start with tens or hundreds of thousands of points. Most of the Isekais were being very careful in choosing their skills after getting a feel for what they were good at and learning about what they all do, but the Prince got so jealous of our boy here he just blew ALL of his extra skill points on skills to get a huge power up. When the teacher took his skills away there she basically robbed him of everything that made him special about being an Isekai and he back to being at the skill level of a normal human.

Kumoko, as we saw, started with no extra skill points.

I feel like there is still a chance for them to reveal that in the anime based on what I gleamed from in my previous post after only reading the manga.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

And now we know for sure that theres a time skip between plot lines . There were hints of it before but now its confirmed.

And we get to see what Kumoko really looks like at the start

No habla isekai

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Mar 5, 2021

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

New anime episode, and a new manga chapter. Today is a good day.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Electric Phantasm posted:

Speaking of the OP the Lady in White doesn't show up in the lineup with the Demon Lord and her generals despite being at the meeting a few episodes ago.

She's there, she is just way in the background and barely visible.

EDIT:

I'm probably wrong, but my thought is that we havent seen future Kumoko yet, and everything is just a red herring.

DurosKlav fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 20, 2021

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

That episode was very very rough, and dont mean the story. I can understand why there was a rumor it would air later.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Oka might have gone a bitttttttt overboard in trying to gather her students up it would appear. Sending bandits to kidnap you as a child.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Sindai posted:

Keep in mind Oka would also have been a 1 year old baby at the time

Probably end up being something like Elves grow up much quicker or some poo poo and she was able to convince her dad and get him on board quickly.

Otherwise I am an idiot and totally forgot that she would be that young too.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Bring back old Fei, but make her larger.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I do feel like theres going to be some sort of Elf age fuckery with her.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

I feel like the best way to fight Hugo is to just constantly make fun of him for having to rely on Sophia to save his rear end every time. "Oh you're the main the character? Why does Sophia always end up saving you?" His ego would never be able to take it.

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

This has been the show I've been looking forward to the most all year despite how terrible the animation has gotten. I just really enjoy the story, even lame Shun and his friends to a certain extent. Please put out a second season, but get a competent studio this time. Also I wish Mangadex would hurry up and become functioning again, I really want to catch up on the manga but have been unable too since they went down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DurosKlav
Jun 13, 2003

Enter your name pilot!

Maxwell Adams posted:

These are the links you want.

Many thanks!