Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Code Jockey posted:

Interior fire pit suffocater
I drive a box truck people immolater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Otacon posted:

Ziplock bags are okay right?

Only if you do it like an astronaut and knead up the poo a little after.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Rytheric posted:

Okay I've bought a metal detector so I can rummage through ancient shitter locations. Imagine it would be a good idea anyway.

What kind of detector is it, and what kind of beeps boops does it make? Will you send the boopy sounds to the propagander department for use in their next song?

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Rytheric posted:

We shall see what Ry can do to cut down the expenses lol.

Look man, I say build all the crazy poo poo. Even the fire pit if you’re careful when testing. I draw the line at cheaping out on the step that keeps the poop at bay.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Rytheric posted:

I hate drywall though, so let that be known.

Drywall should only be used in the proper applications, like load bearing walls.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

tater_salad posted:

please in the future make sure that significant safety devices like a vehicle seat are installed as intended /properly. A seat should be properly secured as just 2 bolts may have resulted in occupant ejection as the seat pops up and bashes you through the glass. Also ensure that you didn't just go to home depot and buy some 12M bolts, ensure that you are using the same grade bolt.

Are you sure ejection seats aren’t a feature? GroverPlane?

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

luminalflux posted:

Dude's catalytic converter has a window in it by the sounds of it. He needs someone who knows what they're doing (i e not PFC Schmuckatelli from the motor pool) to fix the exhaust.

This is not a suggestion post for Ry as it sounds super dangerous even to me, a not car guts toucher.

But one of you smarter car goons should totally make a catalytic converter with a real window in it. Those things sound like cool pollution eating magic, maybe they look cool when they work too who knows man

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

stealie72 posted:

My dad bought a used camper trailer from an amusement park and lived in it for 2 years while building their retirement home for well less than half that, possibly even 1/3 that.

This is the non-idiotic way to go about what you're doing, OP. It had a heater and a shitter and a stove and everything.

Did he try and haggle for any cool roller coaster parts while he was there? Did it come with an integrated corn dog dispenser to prove it was really from an amusement park?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

builds character posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress, I'm so sorry.

I just found it.

Are you ready?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/458384745406369/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search

I’m catching up on the thread and I have to quote this as I go by. It’s absolutely perfect to convert into a spaceship looking death house.