Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

They really don't look much alike at all other than the high nose and general prototype shape. It's significantly bigger, pretty much all the features are smoothed out a bit, the wing is lower.

The one thing that really does make it look alike is the livery because corporate livery makers are loving uncreative as hell. Red white and black. Groundbreaking.

toyota should go back to the blue scheme they used to have imo, it was much nicer than this audi knockoff scheme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

nurb 24 hours is great but le mans is my favorite race in the world

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

bahrain is in the upper tier as far as tilkedromes go, which means it's still an absolutely fuckin godawful track. except the outer loop i guess.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

the wec site says it is still geoblocked in the us so who the gently caress even knows :shrug:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Dudley posted:

Glikenhaus heroically running 14th and 17th in a 5 car race.

glickenhaus: what if bykolles was a 2-car operation

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

this is the most clownshoes le mans i can even remember

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Pablo Bluth posted:

I have to say it's not been the most engaging event. Toyota untroubled at the front, Alpine formality in third, LMP2 being nothing but a bunch of identical cars. Hopefully 2022 should have a better grid...

the first 10 hours were nonstop clownshoes, after all the dopes crashed out it calmed down a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

algebra testes posted:

Normally one leading LMP2 team suffers catastrophic heartbreak

lmfao