Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

John Hammond: Welcome to Jurassic Park…where dinosaurs come to life!

Osama Bin Laden: This is amazing, Dr. Hammond and may I say I am honored to be the first guest here. Praise Allah for this magnificent gift, the gift of dinosaurs.

John Hammond: You are not only our first guest, but you are our only guest, Mr. Bin Laden.

Osama Bin Laden: Who would think that in this year, 1990, a humble muhajid such as myself would be among the first to see the return of these supposedly extinct species. And you are sure there is no chance they will go crazy and start tearing poo poo up?

John Hammond: [in a lying voice] No, of course not. We have taken every precaution.

Osama Bin Laden: Excellent. [in lying voice] This island will certainly not be an excellent place to establish a training camp to punish America for its meddling in Kuwait.

John Hammond: Indeed, no place could be less amenable to the establishment of a training camp than this remote, fertile island full of – and I cannot stress this enough – completely peaceful dinosaurs. Now if you will excuse me, I have some arrangements to make to ensure your…proper welcome [he says “proper welcome” in a sneaky voice].

Osama Bin Laden: Yes yes, please, do what you must. Peace be upon you.

John Hammond: And on you. And remember, while I’m gone, no [uses hands to mime a plane flying into two buildings while making a plane sound].

Osama Bin Laden: [extra lying voice] Ha ha, of course not. Nothing could be further from my mind.

JOHN HAMMOND leaves. OSAMA BIN LADEN pulls a cellular phone out of his shirt.

Osama Bin Laden: Hello, yes, contact Mohammed Atta. Let him know that Operation 9/11 is a go. Also, please let the Israelis and the American President’s son know that everything is proceeding as we discussed.

[Cut to: John Hammond talking into a walkie talkie.]

John Hammond: Dr. Malcom? Your plan is working perfectly. The trap is set. In a few days, we will be rid of our “Saudi Problem” once and for all. America is safe from terror for the next generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

New Yorker #1: You ever feel like maybe something isn't....right?

New Yorker #2: What do you mean? Like I ate a bad pastrami? ey!

New Yorker #1: No, I mean like cosmically wrong, like something was supposed to happen but it didn't.

New Yorker #2: Funny you should mention it, but I keep thinking that things should feel a little more...terrifying, you know?

New Yorker #1: Yeah. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like history took a turn somewhere around 2001, and here we are.

New Yorker #2: Ey, fuggedaboudit!

They turn to look at the TWIN TOWERS which glisten in the sun. At the top, a PTERODACTYL perches, a screaming man in its enormous beak.

New Yorker #1: Only in New York!

New Yorker #2: Only in New York.

Heather Papps

hello friend

:five:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant
There's a scene in the movie where a character goes into a room and enjoys a moment of actual privacy, there's just no surveillance-enabled devices anywhere, even the audience doesn't know what shes doing in there and we never find out

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
children screaming while they run in terror, some slipping in the blood and viscera that cover the gymnasium floor. "well there's no rule that dinosaurs can't play basketball..."

nut

they can only bring the dinosaur poo poo back to life

Stoner Sloth

what? no of course we don't have t-rexs or velociraptors, it's not cretaceous park! *is eaten by an allosaurus*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Khanstant
this whole movie = title of op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74oBPzbHCjg

FutonForensic

it's a unix system. i don't know this *powers off computer* and that's okay, because i'm not in an urgent situation right now

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We took the precaution of bioengineering a fail-safe into their DNA in case they escape: extra butt holes

nut

normal dinosaurs but all of their hard edges have been sanded down

google THIS

Like modern birds, the dinosaurs can be put to sleep by tucking their head under their foreleg. This is somewhat difficult to pull off with the T-Rex though

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
utilizing gummy technology

Heather Papps

hello friend

ya we filled in the missing DNA sequences with bits of capybara. made em very cuddly and relaxed.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

The man that gets eaten by the t tex actually manages to finish making GBS threads first

alexandriao

Jurassic Park: 50% off to patients with a terminal illness

Android Blues

wimsy posted:

John Hammond: Welcome to Jurassic Park…where dinosaurs come to life!

Osama Bin Laden: This is amazing, Dr. Hammond and may I say I am honored to be the first guest here. Praise Allah for this magnificent gift, the gift of dinosaurs.

John Hammond: You are not only our first guest, but you are our only guest, Mr. Bin Laden.

Osama Bin Laden: Who would think that in this year, 1990, a humble muhajid such as myself would be among the first to see the return of these supposedly extinct species. And you are sure there is no chance they will go crazy and start tearing poo poo up?

John Hammond: [in a lying voice] No, of course not. We have taken every precaution.

Osama Bin Laden: Excellent. [in lying voice] This island will certainly not be an excellent place to establish a training camp to punish America for its meddling in Kuwait.

John Hammond: Indeed, no place could be less amenable to the establishment of a training camp than this remote, fertile island full of – and I cannot stress this enough – completely peaceful dinosaurs. Now if you will excuse me, I have some arrangements to make to ensure your…proper welcome [he says “proper welcome” in a sneaky voice].

Osama Bin Laden: Yes yes, please, do what you must. Peace be upon you.

John Hammond: And on you. And remember, while I’m gone, no [uses hands to mime a plane flying into two buildings while making a plane sound].

Osama Bin Laden: [extra lying voice] Ha ha, of course not. Nothing could be further from my mind.

JOHN HAMMOND leaves. OSAMA BIN LADEN pulls a cellular phone out of his shirt.

Osama Bin Laden: Hello, yes, contact Mohammed Atta. Let him know that Operation 9/11 is a go. Also, please let the Israelis and the American President’s son know that everything is proceeding as we discussed.

[Cut to: John Hammond talking into a walkie talkie.]

John Hammond: Dr. Malcom? Your plan is working perfectly. The trap is set. In a few days, we will be rid of our “Saudi Problem” once and for all. America is safe from terror for the next generation.

[in telling the truth voice] lmao

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.

wimsy posted:

New Yorker #1: You ever feel like maybe something isn't....right?

New Yorker #2: What do you mean? Like I ate a bad pastrami? ey!

New Yorker #1: No, I mean like cosmically wrong, like something was supposed to happen but it didn't.

New Yorker #2: Funny you should mention it, but I keep thinking that things should feel a little more...terrifying, you know?

New Yorker #1: Yeah. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like history took a turn somewhere around 2001, and here we are.

New Yorker #2: Ey, fuggedaboudit!

They turn to look at the TWIN TOWERS which glisten in the sun. At the top, a PTERODACTYL perches, a screaming man in its enormous beak.

New Yorker #1: Only in New York!

New Yorker #2: Only in New York.

New Yorkers # 1 and 2 then proceed to board a plane with water bottles, nail clippers, and knives in their backpack.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Park

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

this bit, but the T-Rex is just laughing at the guy's wiener

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.

Barco Fiesta posted:

this bit, but the T-Rex is just laughing at the guy's wiener

I never noticed before, but is that guy wearing pants? On the shitter?

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
We have successfully completed the DNA sequences of ancient Dinosaurs using the code of a common boar. Welcome to Jurrasic Pork.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We completed the DNA sequences with housecats. Welcome to Purrasic Park.

nut

the scene with the guy taking a dump but there are no dinosaurs

alexandriao

Scully, look, it's a dinosaur!

Mulder you know full well dinosaurs have been dead for millions of- woah

google THIS

Precambrian Park, mostly just a big aquarium with no fish

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Nightly concerts by Coheed and Precambria

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
it's all jurassic era mammals, which all look like some variety of weasel sleeping in a tree

canyoneer

"there's a broken fence at the t-rex paddock"
"oh no, that will be extremely unsafe for the dinosaur operators."
"???"
"you didn't really think those were real dinosaurs, right? like, how would we even do that?"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
over here we see a majestic triceratops masturbating. he's using that log as a standin for a mate, something we speculated but could never prove until we were able to observe a live specimen.

and over here we see the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex, who is also masturbating. one of our most alarming discoveries has been just how much dinosaurs masturbate.

anyways, let's move on to the regal stegosaurus who you'll see is also masturbating

canyoneer

Luvcow posted:

over here we see a majestic triceratops masturbating. he's using that log as a standin for a mate, something we speculated but could never prove until we were able to observe a live specimen.

and over here we see the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex, who is also masturbating. one of our most alarming discoveries has been just how much dinosaurs masturbate.

anyways, let's move on to the regal stegosaurus who you'll see is also masturbating

management has been instructed to write up every employee who is caught referring to our workplace as "jackin' park". this needs to stop

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

canyoneer posted:

management has been instructed to write up every employee who is caught referring to our workplace as "jackin' park". this needs to stop

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
reporter: so is the park not child friendly because the dinosaurs are so dangerous?

scientist: no, no *chuckles* the dinosaurs aren't dangerous at all. *suddenly gets serious and intense* it's due to their insatiable urge to engage in vigorous masturbation

canyoneer

"dr wu, how do you make sure the dinosaurs don't breed?"
"oh that's easy, they just spend all day alone tuggin' the lizard" :wink:

wimsy

Luvcow posted:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
.*frilled neck gecko spurt*

:balldo: mods knew

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
PSA: idk what Mods Knew means :coolslime:

alnilam

CHUTE HER! CHUTE HER! muldoon shouts from the stands at the 1992 Chutes and Ladders World Championship match, held on beautiful isla nubar

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

alnilam posted:

CHUTE HER! CHUTE HER! muldoon shouts from the stands at the 1992 Chutes and Ladders World Championship match, held on beautiful isla nubar