Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
it's all jurassic era mammals, which all look like some variety of weasel sleeping in a tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

"there's a broken fence at the t-rex paddock"
"oh no, that will be extremely unsafe for the dinosaur operators."
"???"
"you didn't really think those were real dinosaurs, right? like, how would we even do that?"

canyoneer

Luvcow posted:

over here we see a majestic triceratops masturbating. he's using that log as a standin for a mate, something we speculated but could never prove until we were able to observe a live specimen.

and over here we see the mighty Tyrannosaurus rex, who is also masturbating. one of our most alarming discoveries has been just how much dinosaurs masturbate.

anyways, let's move on to the regal stegosaurus who you'll see is also masturbating

management has been instructed to write up every employee who is caught referring to our workplace as "jackin' park". this needs to stop

canyoneer

"dr wu, how do you make sure the dinosaurs don't breed?"
"oh that's easy, they just spend all day alone tuggin' the lizard" :wink: