Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
If you can get a carrack and get that scam going it's reportedly 750m-1bil daily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
You also have to play constantly

stump collector
May 28, 2007
That value was thrown around a lot by the boat enthusiasts in my guild who definitely do not need any more boat gear. At bartering endgame you just use seacoins for manos accessories, which will probably slowly make their way back to max price.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
redeem code BDOHLNY with the redeem button on steam or through the website

for Good Free poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Kore_Fero posted:

My account has very little gear outside of season as I didn't play much before. Getting to TET Tuvala was already rough with the mats needed to recover after failed attempts. I guess the question is as a low-geared account do I use Crons to get to a PEN Tuvala? I'm trying decipher what the game wants me to do as a season character without unnecessarily wasting tons of mats.

It's not a good idea to use crons on tuvala

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Iirc new ship gear doesnt fail so they have fixed enhancement costs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

busalover posted:

Did they stealth nerf the XP gain through afk combat? Maybe make the bonus only apply to active combat? Idk something fishy is going on or maybe I'm dumb, but the percentage gain is definitely slower than it was two days ago. (on a character that is lower level)

The devs for this game often gently caress up buffs and have accidental hidden stats or ones that don't do anything. That said, there's a current 1000 percent hot time/fever time running weeknights for a few hours, and all weekend.

I seem to be getting quite a bit of afk xp on my 63 character...and about ten percent a night on a 60, so I think it's working as intended. I haven't done any serious testing though