Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PrinnySquad
Sep 20, 2008

It really isn't that complicated.

Futaba Anzu posted:

i kind of want to make a bad life decision and get back into bdo for some casual grinding hankering, but it's always been in a shroedingers cat situation in my head because i don't recall whether i did the steam account transfer or not. how do i check that and what client do i use at this point?

Go the Pearl Abyss website and just try the login, there's a separate path for Steam and normal, which ever works is what you use. The big question is did you transfer everything from Kakao over to Pearl Abyss when they started self publishing?

https://www.naeu.playblackdesert.com/en-US/Main/Index

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU