Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010

Dr. Kayak Paddle posted:

I picked this back up since quitting in 2018 and I must say that all of the quality of life improvements have made this a vastly better game.

All of the assistance gearing via the season system and the storyline quests taking you to lvl 59 seem to make this a much different experience than at launch.

Sure I’m in for a huge grind past lvl 60 or whatever, but getting to a state where it’s comfortable to do so was much easier.

Im 4 days in on a new character and already sitting at 207ap/277dp.

You can quest from 59 to 61 in a couple of hours (like actually 2 hours) if you have the chenga tome, highly recommend it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU