Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gotta say this patcher loving sucks. If it loses focus it drops the connection and stall out the download. You have to set the priority to real time for it to not gently caress up, at least on my machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Its happen consistently for me all weekend. It wasnt till I set it to realtime today that its actually finishing now.

Now this could be because of my set up, but its still dumb. Ive never had something like this happen on any other game client.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Not much of a minion character outside of tamer. Nova isn't really comparable to a necro, her attacks look like she's summoning but they are just part of the attack, they dont stay there for a significant amount of time.

The new corsair comes out today, theres always an event to get new classes leveled so you can always do that while running on the seasonal server. Thats what I'm going to be doing till the new games come out soon.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Yeah you are better off going through the storyline portion of the game on the less crowded servers and then go in to the seasonal ones when you are ready to start grinding for the stones to upgrade your gear.

The seasonal servers are way overcrowded right now during primetime.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The character is tagged as seasonal during character creation, thats what lets them get in and out of the seasonal servers while its ongoing.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Guardian with awakening was probably the most fun I had with a class. All her attacks have a lot of kinetic impact plus you are a huge amazon woman.

The newest class is also very strong. Incredible mobility and strong damage plus you turn into a mermaid.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The actual exp boost from being in the seasonal server isnt that much from being in regular servers, the soft cap of 61 is just much easier to get to now than before. The big advantage of seasonal characters is all the extra loot and easy gearing you get. The gear you get is almost as good a tetra boss gear, which is one step above the sort of gear softcap of tri but the gear is locked for that character only.

When the game launched the softcap was I think like 53, its a big difference from before.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Pets transfer between characters, outfits are only applicable for the class you bought them on. Some big ticket QoL purchases like the tent also carries over. Everything else doesnt

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

New character looks dope, planning on coming back to give it a spin whenever she drops and a season starts

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Another beautiful, special girl

So menacing!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I also made a season character, last season had two really powerful classes in Wuusa and Maegu, I'll probably play wuusa on the next one if they dont release a new class.

This time I tried out an oldie with tamer since I never got to play them when the game first came out.

Shes always angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Theres an event going on where you can effortlessly get a T9 horse. Just log in, claim the items, craft them, and select one of the 3 types of horses and its sex.