Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
So while I know that you have to spend money in this game to be "viable" and have a "smooth" experience, around how much money is that exactly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

To expand my question, I realize that the game has no subscription like say WoW and instead tries to make all of it's money via the cash shop which it has no qualms of being overt about. The thing is if it turns out I only need to spend like $200 a year or something to get a quality experience then that isn't too far away from how much I'd pay for a yearly subscription for WoW or similar subscription based titles.

Or is the game experience only smooth and fair once you spend like $2,000?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

J posted:

Stuff
I just want my character to not look dumb, not be nerfed in combat, have no notable QoL issues.