Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

To be honest a lot of the new lifeskill stuff from Manos (hoe excluded, digging up roots is cool as Hella) is really boiled down to number go up, but even bigger, the actual act of life's killing has not changed at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

BubbaGrace posted:

I have/had a massive node setup going, for the time, before I quit. Hopefully all of that is still going. Everything I needed but the things you cannot automate were taken care of by my network of workers. At the time the SFD guys were always making comments in mumble about how they saw my workers everywhere, lol. I cannot remember which food I was focusing on, but it definitely was named after a city and was gold tier. I also was doing something with wood (planks?) and shipping to that forest town south of calpheon to sell to the NPC vendor for decent money. Ill have to download and install to give myself a refresher.

yeah basically everyone, lifeskillers and non, do that now, it's p much a baseline aspect of the game. you can still def do the trent trade since it's still an ok amount of money but there are a whole bunch of way more lucrative options, though i can't tell for certain since i haven't played the game in a year. i prob wouldn't fret too much about where you left off way back because it'll most likely be chump change compared to the immediate jump up of getting into all the boosted numbers these days

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

iuvian posted:

Hope witch gets more interesting, I've just been casting magic missile for 55 levels straight.

lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What's the horniest class, asking for a friend

how big's your wallet

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

It's all convenience and quality of life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i kind of want to make a bad life decision and get back into bdo for some casual grinding hankering, but it's always been in a shroedingers cat situation in my head because i don't recall whether i did the steam account transfer or not. how do i check that and what client do i use at this point?