Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I just tried this because of the Steam free thingy and, uh, is there any way to get the tutorial to give you tips for the controller? I play on a PC, but I prefer using a controller because I can sit back and don't have to stay hunched over my computer (I do enough of that with work). It kept showing me combos for the keyboard, even when I told it to switch to gamepad/controller mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I retried this since PSO2 is being crappy, and I like the controller support for BDO. I'm trying a Mystic out right now and having fun with the combat. Is there a way to adjust the minimap in the upper left corner to zoom in a little bit? It makes identifying some of the NPCs tough.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Okay, after binging this and OCD rerolling classes, I am having a ton of fun with a Kunoichi in this game. I really wish more MMOs would incorporate combos into their combat. DCUO did it perfectly, and Warframe is a pretty close second. This game is definitely up there. I just like having to time attacks, hit combos, bounce around the screen, and pwn mobs.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I have fallen in love with this game and it's action game-like combo-based combat. Fighting with my sexy kunoichi waifu is what I hoped SWTOR would be like after they showed off Satele flipping around and loving poo poo up in all of Bioware's dumb cinematic trailers. This is now what I imagine as I run from point to point, dashing and slashing.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dr. Kayak Paddle posted:

If you aren't aware, at character selection you can select the trial tab and have a level 60 with full skill points to take to the battle arena.

Obviously no progession or anything saved, but a good way to try out a leveled character.

Awesome, thank you for this. I'm also a newbie at this game and did not know this. I will do this before making a new character.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Any advice on getting Tuvula gear up to PEN? I managed to get my main weapon to TET, but everything fell apart with enhancement and now it's back at TRI. :negative:

Should I use Cron stones? Are there ways to farm them in-game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dr. Kayak Paddle posted:

Can you try the coupon codes in this thread? You'll get like 500 cron stones from the heidel ball codes and those are valid until 31 July.

Otherwise I would keep a set at TET for your primary gear and then use a duplicate piece to try and PEN with.

Also, you should get quite a few if you do the season pass thing.

Incredible, thank you so much!