Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
BTW if you're thinking about buying cash-shop items, I'd try to hold off until transfer of ownership to PA is complete. There'll probably be celebratory special offers because they can now pocket everything themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
The new lifeskill addition is bartering, which involves sailing around and trading goods for more expensive goods. It's very chill, and I like it.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Can you use some of those failsafe materials on ship upgrades? Like I have little interest in grinding, but I'd be happy to reduce the chance of failing with those ship parts.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
It's actually blue gear for my second carrack.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Apparently the prices for loyalty items will double, and some items will disappear from the shop. You'll get double the amount of loyalty per day, in the future, but it still means the value of your current stockpile will get halved. Watch the latest evildousharm video on youtube for more info.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
lol all the storage space got reduced

wtf is this poo poo

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

iuvian posted:

Hope witch gets more interesting, I've just been casting magic missile for 55 levels straight.

I usually do fart cloud + different types of earthquakes

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
has the tent ever been on sale?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
That 1000% combat xp buff is really nice for afk-leveling. Just sayin'

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Really? Didn't notice aynthing like that when it patched after the transfer.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
It's pretty chill if you want a podcasting game. Can't say if the money/hour ratio is worth it compared to grinding, since I'm still busy collecting mats for a better ship.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Also the Sage presentation looked pretty cool, time-warping and teleportation, oh my!

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Did they stealth nerf the XP gain through afk combat? Maybe make the bonus only apply to active combat? Idk something fishy is going on or maybe I'm dumb, but the percentage gain is definitely slower than it was two days ago. (on a character that is lower level)

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Weird. Maybe it's because I was on one of those Haram-servers or whatever, and they don't receive the buff? Who knows.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
So this Narchillan gear, I can only get it in exchange for season gear? Or I get it if I reach 56 or do the awakening quest line? What?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

kitten posted:

Nothing to do with seasonal. You need to have finished the Calpheon questline (and functionally to pen the naru you exchange you need the beginner stones from the mediah questline).

So I get the Naru gear from the Calpheon questline? I checked and I can accept the quest for the exchange, but I don't remember ever getting special gear. Maybe I discarded it, don't know.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
I'm on EU, but I'm in some random guild I ignore. The various class/lifeskill discords have channels for guild ads.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
ugh of course fulgar let's you trade in your first awakening weapon but gently caress me if I still have that. Apparently no way to get that back. Why PA doesn't add an easy way to re-obtain that old stuff - when adding new exchanges like this - we'll never know.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Atari teenager posted:

It sucks for older characters that deleted it but there's a way to get it still, take one of your characters under 56 or make a new one and level it to 56 then do the awakening quest again and you get the weapon that you can trade to Narchillan. In case you're playing on EU server I can help you with a power level takes about 30min to go from lvl 7 to 56 or look for someone to help.

My family name is Captainweedo can add me as friend on EU.

Thanks, I'll come back to you, for now I'm curious if PA support wants to help me out/what their response is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
That new anti-cheat system works so well, it crashed my system twice in a week. Like, literal blue screen. First time I'm seeing that on Windows since XP. Great.