Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

You can't transfer an existing character to seasonal servers though right? So you would need to create a new character and level it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Can confirm Guardian is good, I started playing when they first released guardian and it felt like a pretty good class to get started with. Running through the Season now on Corsair, not sure if I like it enough to stick with it, need to wait for the awakening to decide. Was playing around with Trial characters for Nova, Sage and Hashashin since they released after I last played, really like the different playstyles Nova has, and Sage attacks look incredible. They both seem like they would be more forgiving for newer players as well.