Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.
If you like punching, mystic has some rad as hell midair combos that are incredibly fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

What’s up with this new dungeon I saw in an email? Is it a new type of content they’re trying out?

Asciana posted:

Coming back after a long long time away. Did the account transfer in time etc, so I still have a 58 Awakened Witch. How do Seasons work? Do I start from scratch again or what? tl;dr how do I get going again since i've pretty much forgotten everything.

Yeah just make a new season character. You will get a ton of free stuff, easy great gear, and will hit 61 relatively quickly. Then you can use a timepiece to get a second level 61. It’s awesome.

I’ve been trying to get into this game for years and finally was able to have it click for me this season. It’s a really cool game and they’ve added so much QOL stuff over the years.

The free gear is also not free on top of the grinding. The free PEN Jetina accessory? Once you grind 3 months of quests it still costs 7-10 billion silver or something. Way cheaper than getting it the normal way, but hardly free.

I’ve been playing this for 4 months and I really like this game though. Grinding on a good class is hella fun, the world is cool, lots of goals to work towards. Rng can suck but it’s a minor complaint for me and the type of games I like.