Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game loving rules. i just picked it up to play with a buddy and have been losing days to it lol, they tweaked all the right poo poo from modern warfare and the maps are really good. the starting pump shotgun ftw

i havent played the SP but ive heard it's actually a great campaign, and haven't messed w zombies at all yet, just clocking 8 hours in fragging people every day lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

3 hours later: Actually I hate Cold War

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i actually really like it too, probably more than Modern Warfare, the movement is so much faster and i love running and gunning like a retard

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

i actually really like it too, probably more than Modern Warfare, the movement is so much faster and i love running and gunning like a retard

Sliding around everywhere kicks rear end. I also think they got the TTK perfect this time around, it’s long enough that you can have little shootouts with people instead of one of you falling over dead instantly, but short enough that they never turn into like long Halo duels and the game still feels really fast paced

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

sprinting and firing is back ftw. working on an smg build thatll let me do this as fast as possible and having a blast doing it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

attachment description: sprint speed +5%

actual attachment effect:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I like when you meet Regan and and Alexander Haig lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

new map just came out today, gonna be codding a lot

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

extremebuff posted:

new map just came out today, gonna be codding a lot

w00t

add Wulgus on blizz launcher and feel free to inv whenever

edit: lmao at 60 gigs jesus

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

w00t

add Wulgus on blizz launcher and feel free to inv whenever

edit: lmao at 60 gigs jesus

i just bought a new big hard drive because of this stupid rear end game lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i have another gig nvme drive coming saturday thankfully. games are too drat big

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im extremebuff#1585 on battlenet, and bn03#4181133 (lol) for activision crossplay if anyone wants to hop into games together. i couldnt add you with just wulgus

feel free to add me to hop into matches

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

oh right i forgot about the stupid number poo poo. i'll add you

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremebuff posted:

i just bought a new big hard drive because of this stupid rear end game lol

my patch wanted 100 GB free on top of the 100 gb it takes up lmfao. I just uninstalled and reinstalled again, what the gently caress are they thinking?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

my patch wanted 100 GB free on top of the 100 gb it takes up lmfao. I just uninstalled and reinstalled again, what the gently caress are they thinking?
i guess they have everything stuffed inside one big file and they don't have that delta-patching stuff that lets them only download the stuff they changed?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kins posted:

i guess they have everything stuffed inside one big file and they don't have that delta-patching stuff that lets them only download the stuff they changed?

the old cod games had the powerful ability to not replace the entire data archive when they wanted to add a new map

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

bn03#4181133

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Played this again on my new Rig and it's epic to actually have a smooth time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i either go insane and go 30:2 in a game and call in a heli or I get my first kill 4 minutes into a match

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got too hype over a warzone round and what do you know someone gifted me a free battle pass!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've been doing a OSP playthrough.