Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Vader didn't weigh 450 pounds lol. He's significantly smaller than a modern nfl lineman who tend to top out at around 350.

Next you'll tell me Adam Cole isn't 6 feet tall!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

I don't know who MJF is, but I believe you.

My dude MJF is like a 2021 Ted DiBiase, and better than the actual 2021 Ted DiBiase.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Vince MechMahon posted:

If you live in Florida she can be your real dentist.

I thought she lived in some fly over state and practiced there, and AEW would let her fly in Wednesday to put together her matches. Maybe that was pre covid, though, and instead of flying to Florida it was just wherever the show was.

E: that is easily Google'able information I should have checked first, the latter is true.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Too bad, loving watch it. They did it for you!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Someone should gif this so it's just Alexa spinning the crank over and over.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Nash is probably the smartest wrestler ever when it comes to the business and actually getting stuff he wanted done. He had five moves and made them super effective at telling a story in the ring. I'm glad he's a good person, too, because I can see it definitely going the other way, given that his ENTIRE M.O. has been "gently caress you dummies, I'm getting paid. " Too bad about being part of the clique, though.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Sting found religion, but that was 100% to save his marriage after he got caught jumping on every piece of strange that approached him on the road.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Look keeping macho man in ridiculous outfits isn't cheap

I do want to know who made all of Macho Man's stuff. They deserve to be in the prestigious WWE Hall of Fame that has no actual location.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Have we discussed the fact that Stan Lane's incestuous sexual relationship with his cousin produced Colorado Representative sex-offender-marrying brain genius Lauren Boebert?

I point this out every time because I hope it overflows the crazy cup in people's minds. Her husband exposed himself to underage girls at a bowling alley. She was one of the minors.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I feel like the best story telling AEW has done can be seen by watching Cody win the TNT Championship, watch his title defenses, see Brody Lee's introduction, then watch Cody vs Brody Lee.

gently caress I miss Brody Lee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

AEW also doesn't drag out feuds for a year (Hangman being the exception.) MJF and CM Punk just had a PPV quality match Wednesday night as part of their big story and it's moving forward next week instead of having the exact same match four weeks from now with talking segments every week in between. If you watch an AEW show two weeks in a row you'll actually see storylines move.