Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
9/11 was the single most defining event of this century, our lives, and the foreseeable future

every aspect of the world we live in today is an extension of or directly influenced by 9/11

and it loving sucks. its a curse that will destroy the world as it is and its all our (america's) fault

edit: side note

i'm from new jersey, could see the smoke from nyc very easily (could see the skyline from places in my town), knew lots of kids who had a parent die, and knew some people that died

RaySmuckles has issued a correction as of 05:47 on Feb 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Minrad posted:

911? gently caress off i dont believe in that stupid conspiracy poo poo.

epstein didn't commit suicide? TELL ME MORE!

nice of you to get the worst post of the thread over with on the first page

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Didn't read the thread. Did anyone post tribute.wmv yet?

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

wow i knew 9/11 was maybe kind've a big deal but i never realized it was a 5 pages big deal

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Actually Bush started more than one war, I rate this article 8/10 Pinocchios.

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

Xaris posted:

:rip: Michael Hastings

FBI posted:

FBI posted:

lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
lmao. yeah definitely one of the more blatant things they've done in recent years. usually they just quietly CIA heart-attack gun someone and go 'oh no died of natural causes'.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

does anyone have the meme of Villager stopping 9/11 by pocketing the planes

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Chinatown posted:

the memorial is literally two fuckin holes in teh ground

lmao

that memorial is the most occult poo poo I've ever seen, like it was explicitly designed to rile up the illuminati conspiracy theorists. the most superficial interpretation is that the towers and everyone in them went straight to hell lol

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I was in my grade 7 English class and everyone was like where is the teacher and then they wheeled in the bigass media cabinet with the crt and vcr and turned it on just in time for a bunch of 13 year olds to watch a second plane hit live on tv.

9/11 was the fracture starting the accelerated destruction of this hellhole

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

The Alpha Centauri posted:

ama and i'll asnwer without incriminating myself or getting renditioned to a black site in europe

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

"Didn't die"

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

paul_soccer12 posted:

buy that man an account

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Idgi are you trying to coyly imply that you still have a photo of a man you executed or what

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Hey dude I hope you let that guy go alive and not dead and also free because you 100% worked for the bad guys in that pic!!!

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

WW1 was the stupidest war ever fought, closely followed by all the other ones

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Literally paying women to go around and bully people into enlisting for your nihilistic meme war meat grinder

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

some guys took that literally and nowadays the boys in green fear the accursed Jody

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
That family guy scene where Lois is at an assembly and just says nine...eleven and the crowd goes loving insane

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1359209776887037956

Welp, a Brooklyn Dad said it. It must be true.

Nine eleven is nine el-over!

(Cries while making GBS threads himself) “They were Americaaaaans!!!”

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1359209776887037956

Welp, a Brooklyn Dad said it. It must be true.

Nine eleven is nine el-over

(Cries while making GBS threads himself) “They were Americaaaaans!!!”

Eh, 1/6 was as bad as 9/11, for sure. TBH I think that 1/6 will be thought of in retrospect as the end of democracy in America and the point where it became clear that our current constitution and social order would not last for much longer

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Feldegast42 posted:

Eh, 1/6 was as bad as 9/11, for sure. TBH I think that 1/6 will be thought of in retrospect as the end of democracy in America and the point where it became clear that our current constitution and social order would not last for much longer

nah

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

1/6 is nothing, and should be regarded as nothing. you should mock anyone making it out to be something.

making it A Thing only serves the security state and related shitheads~

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

The day it became clear that the GOP would try to overthrow the government if they lost was nothing and should be regarded as nothing?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Feldegast42 posted:

The day it became clear that the GOP would try to overthrow the government if they lost was nothing and should be regarded as nothing?

are you expecting people itt to give a poo poo about the united states government being overthrown

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Feldegast42 posted:

Nov 2000?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

are you expecting people itt to give a poo poo about the united states government being overthrown

Do people itt realize who would be the first to get rounded up if such a thing happened?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Feldegast42 posted:

Do people itt realize who would be the first to get rounded up if such a thing happened?

good point, what if the government rounded up white people instead of central americans

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

good point, what if the government rounded up white people instead of central americans

A poo poo ton more people of any and all colors would have been rounded up and or shot than even now. At the moment the powers at be at least have to pretend we are a functioning democracy and the rule of law means something, if that goes away there would be widespread pogroms almost immediately

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Feldegast42 posted:

its literally already been put out of the collective consciousness

It will amount to and mean nothing to anyone but 6 leftists.

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Feldegast42 posted:

Nah it owned and was v funny

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Feldegast42 posted:

oh no not the constitution

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Riot Bimbo posted:

Literally paying women to go around and bully people into enlisting for your nihilistic meme war meat grinder

unpaid khive gonna go deep on this poo poo in the next six months

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
imagine if you were listening to 311 in a 7-11 while 9/11 was happening

you'd be like one with the matrix

BoosterDuck has issued a correction as of 01:35 on Feb 10, 2021

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
1/6 was pretty messed up but it lacks the spectacle and neat narrative of 9/11. there was no single moment of televised violence, no giant pile of rubble, and no innocent victims. it lacks a single iconic image like the twin towers on fire. it was also more of a culmination of the trump era rather than a shocking attack out of "nowhere" (of course al Qaeda had been around for ages but most Americans didn't know about them before 9/11). I doubt it'll make nearly as much of a long term impression

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010
a lot of people died on 9/11 but none of them by inadvertent persistent taser activation adjacent excited delirium of the scrotum or by being trod upon in excessive contradiction to the request clearly displayed on their flag, therefore 1/6 owned, sorry libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
You can't prove nobody in the towers got tazered in the balls though