Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Big Butthole or Small Buthole
Give me that giant foghorn stank-pit
Itty Bitty lovely Committee
Goku Pants
View Results

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What would be worse to have, a butthole that's way too large (like the size of an oscar meyer bologna) or a butthole that's way too small (the diameter of mechanical pencil lead)?

Obviously the large butthole you'd just have poo plopping right into your pants and fart gas would be constantly wafting out. But the small butthole you would also need to be on a toilet 24/7 shooting poo poo like silly string or you'll get backed up, not to mention you'd upset animals with your dogwhistle farts.

Additional info: both buttholes preclude buttsex of all kinds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’ll take the small butthole.

If you just eat enough fiber and you can live happily ever after making GBS threads out funnel cakes every morning.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Theres more artistic options available to you with the small butthole.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Small butthole + colostomy.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
What a gross and vulgar thread. I am not going to post here.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party posted:

Think of it this way: would you rather a naga have a cloaca too large or too small?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Urethra gaped by slug

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Meme Poker Party posted:

Neither am I.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
there is goku
there is votu

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Your rear end in a top hat got muscles op, train 'em

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Can you modify the buttholes at pooping time? for example:

I have a big anus but I use a sterile cork to keep it shut until I am safely atop my squattypotty.

or

I have a teensy anus, but when it's time to go I leverage it open with a butterknife

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

All things lead to the poop

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have answered this question daily for years op

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Colonel Cancer posted:

Your rear end in a top hat got muscles op, train 'em

In this fictional universe your butthole is the way it is because you were cursed by a witch's kiss. No amount of kegels will either tighten or loosen your anus.

E:

Ventral EggSac posted:

Can you modify the buttholes at pooping time? for example:

I have a big anus but I use a sterile cork to keep it shut until I am safely atop my squattypotty.

or

I have a teensy anus, but when it's time to go I leverage it open with a butterknife

The cursed majicks make it so that anything that would modify or mitigate your poo situation is impossible. Any sort of plug or speculum will instantly melt when near your butt.

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Feb 3, 2021

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Let the poop fall where it may

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just go to a different witch and get a reverse poo curse, oh and invest in a good tooth brush. Have fun with your pristine rear end in a top hat and minty fresh breath

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I guess a small pooper then, hopefully I can train myself to push out hard so it's like silly string and it doesn't take that long to do each dump

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What if you could opt for the tiny tooter but also get some kind of pressurized system installed so you could fast-blast your rear end on demand

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Or even keep a regular sized B-hole but still get the pressurized system installed for defensive purposes I'm just trying to keep my options open

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Dang, I voted without reading.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ventral EggSac posted:

I guess a small pooper then, hopefully I can train myself to push out hard so it's like silly string and it doesn't take that long to do each dump

It's like silly string 24/7 unless you clench real hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Who What Now posted:

... Additional info: both buttholes preclude buttsex of all kinds.

How dare you presume that no would be comers have tiny enough dicks to penetrate a small butthole.

(Turns on my monitor.)