Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

FEB 3, 2021

FRIDAY - Breakthrough new research at the Apple Genius Bar//Foundation of Computer Surgery in a Seattle, Washington mall has confirmed that all the best things in life are good. General Manager and Weekend DJ Deejay "D.J." Spinzini addressed the press at a press conference early this morning.

"We've catalogued all 1,864 best things in life, and I've looked through them personally - it's wild to think about, but there's not a single bad thing among them." Spinzini said before hiding behind a water bottle and texting on his phone for the rest of the event.

Skeptics are wary, however - this news comes hot on the heels of conflicting studies recently published by the University for Statistical Measures found in the unmarked Boba stand behind the I-7 in Phoenix, Arizona, which found that among the best things in life, several are bad.

Spinzini's personal intern offers a simple explanation.

"If they're bad, they're not on the list of the 1,864 best things in life." said the unnamed intern. "You can see where USM's statistical model was flawed."

What Wall Street thinks of the news remains yet unclear. Many industry experts predict volatility and erratic market trends to follow.

While the truth may lie somewhere in the middle, it is at least safe to say that the best things in life are all finally classified as either good, or bad, or both.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Feb 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Are they free though

Khanstant
As I run my fingers along my tight leather bodice I can't help but remark that "being bad has never looked so good" which I think is a checkmate to scientists.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am outraged that you listed sixty nine-ing as number 70

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Heather Papps posted:

i am outraged that you listed sixty nine-ing as number 70

We did this to conserve space on the list. If we included Sixty-nineing as #69 on the list, we would need to include the list on the list of all of the best things in life and the number would be raised to 1,865 of the best things.

nut

calculating the energetic synergy between schnitzel and noodles

Escape From Noise

But what if... life stinks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

But what if... life stinks?

like a good tasty stinky cheese, or a really fragrant marijuana bloom? how about the sweat of a lover? maybe it smells like black earth, freshly turned in the sun - reeking of decomposition, but rich with potential life?

or like a bad dog fart - that kind of stinky?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!