Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Blockade posted:

i brought this up with libs i know irl and was told "its over and everyone is fine with it"

hypocrisy and fat shaming is fine when youre a badass girlboss (famous)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

pretty mid talent show, if you ask me.

and the special guests aren't that hot, either.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Biden killed #MeToo so thoroughly and brutally I half expected Shao Kahn to be all "FATALITY"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!
Ultra Carp

Willa Rogers posted:

Fun Lovin' War Criminals

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

hold me down, boys n girls, I'm getting the urge again to watch that freak show as it happens.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Willa Rogers posted:

lol, Ben Platt. Surely this will wash the "Dear Evan Hansen" stank off of him.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

this lineup is just lol

quote:

Queen Latifah says “justice has to prevail” when it comes to her former co-star Chris Noth, who was dropped from the cast of “The Equalizer” last month after multiple women came forward and said he had sexually assaulted them.

Latifah, who executive produces and stars in CBS’s crime procedural, broke her silence over a month after Noth’s abrupt dismissal from the series following the allegations, which he continues to deny.

“It’s still surreal. It is such a dicey, delicate situation that requires a great deal of respect,” she told People in a video interview on Monday. “That’s a personal thing that he’s going to have to deal with.”

Latifah acknowledged how Noth’s role ― a former CIA handler and old friend of her character ― is “obviously a big part of the show” and praised their “amazing chemistry.”

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
is her name really Queen?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Majorian posted:

legit do not know who this is

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Chris Noth looks a lot like the CEO of a company where I used to work. Made watching The Good Wife a bit of a trip even before I heard about all the stuff about him

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Scarabrae posted:

is her name really Queen?

Is your name really Scarabrae? Rude!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Gunshow Poophole posted:

That's for the best. He's a Broadway dude who moved into movies but made a massive bomb a couple years back.

gauntanamo bae
Mar 11, 2024

Willa Rogers posted:

this lineup is just lol

Mindy Kaling sucks so loving bad

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

docbeard posted:

Chris Noth looks a lot like the CEO of a company where I used to work. Made watching The Good Wife a bit of a trip even before I heard about all the stuff about him

I used to work in the wine industry and I met Noth when he was doing a promo at a winery. Oily motherfucker. Was not at all surprised when the truth about him came out.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

is that why he was killed via peloton on the satc reboot?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Willa Rogers posted:

My understanding is they had already written that in, but it was incredibly convenient timing, lmao

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Willa Rogers posted:

was it like this scene?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7bmyGI6qQwc&pp=ygURYWx3YXlzIHN1bm55IGJpa2U%3D

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Majorian posted:

this guy and the guy he's engaged to both played the title character.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Majorian posted:

That's for the best. He's a Broadway dude who moved into movies but made a massive bomb a couple years back.

lol apparently the movie was criticized because he looked too old to play a high schooler and that got under his skin:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

broadway actor who starred in a role he was way too old to play because his dad was the producer.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

lol apparently the movie was criticized because he looked too old to play a high schooler and that got under his skin:

it might have worked if they had cast a bunch of other late 20s actors to play teenagers.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Nichael posted:

Well

He does

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

This is a rude thing to say but his face looks like a combine mask in that picture

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 23:53 on Mar 28, 2024

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Broadway nepobaby who insisted in being in the film musical of his breakout show, despite being, and looking, 35.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

This is a rude thing to say but has face looks like a combine mask in that picture

he ugly

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nichael posted:

this guy and the guy he's engaged to both played the title character.

WTF that's so hosed up! That's like "Behind the Candelabra" level derangement.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Clip-On Fedora posted:

This is a rude thing to say but has face looks like a combine mask in that picture

tbf I think that's one of the poorly-de-aged shots.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ben platt in the movie looks like the 500th iteration of a roughed up ghola during a particularly parched time on arrakis

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

lmao, that's the entire year as a special-enrollment period.

"sorry about that free healthcare you had for 3 years, but here's some overpriced & underutilized poo poo you can pay for instead."

the only reason to buy it is if you're already sick with something, which is counter to the entire excuse of having a special enrollment period.

no fines for non-enrollment & open enrollment all year: things we were told would destroy obamacare if they weren't in place.

yup lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

women be flossing

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Strangelet Wave
Nov 6, 2004

Surely you're joking!

this could have been a good one

because so many people conflate ”heritable” with “genetic” and “trait” with “phenotype” due to the scientistic discourse we got going on these days, it automatically feels racist when someone says that success is a heritable trait. but indeed this is strictly true. success, wealth, test scores, college matriculation, and various other traits are indeed highly heritable, though none of course is quite as heritable as the single most heritable trait of all, street address.

the fact of the heritability of success is on the shortlist of indictments of capitalism. that’s an argument this tweet could have made

but a cursory investigation does suggest that this person is indeed doing calipers-to-the-brainpan scientific racism

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
hmmm

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

wow hte kings of podcasting! scott aukerman owes them so much for revolutionizing the craft!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the actual secret to good teeth is to go down to TJ every six months for teeth cleaning

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
@POTUS with @BarackObama as they walk off Air Force One after landing in NY, ahead of tonight's fundraiser.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

How in the gently caress is bill clinton still invited to poo poo like this?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Egg Moron posted:

How in the gently caress is bill clinton still invited to poo poo like this?

he knows where to get all the best drugs and prostitutes

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Libs denying biden rapes = leftist denying hamas rapes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Sorry not my best work