Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

⠀⠀
⠀⠀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

WorkerThread posted:

flavius what's up with all those threads in the gas chamber

imagine i made that getting gassed 4chan meme but its flavius pushing the button and cspam in there lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
sep. 30 2019

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

RaySmuckles posted:

why not the one called [succ]?

the whole point of having our own forum is to not get hosed with like this

:qq: the mods don't like it :qq:

who cares? read something else

the actual admins are mad/having a tantrum, just let our brave mods be their low energy patsies. u just wait em out. not like they actually care. That and its drat funny+we get to roast our mods in the interregnum.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

#1 cool zone poster and #1 bootlicker

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I'm wishing death to my enemies with all my friends on discord. They're all there, with me!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Say what you will, they're incredibly good at electing dudes who love to sexually assault women.

They hunted down the last woman slaveowner in america to nominate her for president. That commitment.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

the minimalist and unnaturally clean protest signs loving rule lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

can we get that vid where the guy shits his pants

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I just love the Democrats. I really like hanging out with my friends in the county Democratic Party and helping get out the vote for all the hot races. County commissioners court. State House. State Senate. U.S. Congress. U.S. Senate. There are so many to choose from!

when u lose but she keep votin

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Eimi posted:

Where the gently caress is the succ zone?

imagine i edited the al queda behading picture but it was fluffdaddy/squizzle/twoday/crust standing behind the succzone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tricky D posted:

for some extremely [good] news. some haitian kids are getting free transportation back to their home country. i'm glad to see we're finally getting kids out of cages.

it's also [good] that news orgs are laying cover for biden by pointing out that the chief executive does not have functional control of his own agencies.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/feb/08/us-ice-immigration-customs-enforcement-haiti-deportations

drat the stork is real

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

It absolutely, unquestionably is. I know this because my dad is going through it.

He was mostly uninterested in politics throughout his life, but like most people he got hooked on the news cycle when Trump became president. Then he retired shortly before covid hit so being home 24/7 turned him into an MSNBC addict. Like I mean that for real. He finally admitted he had a problem to me recently. He said he watches at least 8 hours of MSNBC a day, sometimes as much as 14-16 hours. It's poisoning his brain. He cannot have a normal conversation about Trump anymore. He gets visibly upset and angry and I have to change the subject. He said he started changing the channel when they show Trump because just the sight of him makes him so mad he has to go to another room to calm down. At least he finally recognizes that this is a problem and I'm trying to get him to volunteer at an animal shelter to get him out of the house.

It's hosed up. I used to think I was so lucky to not have a Fox News parent, but instead I got one with a big Trump shaped hole in his brain. Goddamn do I loving despise MSNBC.

yep, its baby food for old people then they run some ads and get you to buy 400 dollar junk during the break. fox/msnbc are identical in their strategy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

NWOrd

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i still hold nichael personally responsible for russiagate

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Quetzadilla posted:

600 + 1400 = 10,000

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

is pepsi ok posted:

i hate the goddamn libs

love trumps hate

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

incredible lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

The Pussy Boss posted:

wait the impeachment poo poo failed already? lol

its vacation time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

the 2016 lover posted:

are people still getting weeklong probes over in your disgusting lib pig subforum for asking if its ok to talk about tara reade

As I posted in the feedback thread, my late-night "please stop this poo poo" immediate-firefighting order was a little overbroad. This does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the modteam, but if I were DnD dictator, readechat would be allowed in DnD under restricted circumstances. "Effort is being put forth, it is topical, and it is not being used for the primary purpose of owning forums enemies", more or less - aka a similar concept as for many topics, but more ruthlessly enforced because most uses of readechat violate all three of those rules.

What do you think the moderation rules regarding readechat should be?

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Organ Fiend posted:

No they're definitely revolting

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

"I'm not a landlord myself my wife is the landlord"

lmfao how did i miss this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lostconfused posted:

That's not true. Video games thread is mostly about video games. Climate doom thread is severely depressed most of the time. Economics thread spends a lot of time talking about random poo poo like used cars and cryptocurrency, the asia thread is mainly for posting random chinese youtube videos.

i go to the climate thread for the humor

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jazerus posted:

lmao that taintrunner caused the eventual destruction of humanity by being The Racsexist Bernie Bro

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mirello posted:

what was revealed about taintrunner?

he looked right into felix biedermans eyes, shook his hand and chortled

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Il Federale posted:

he voted for biden, the perma was fully justified

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

sheepdogs, you are all sheepdogs. none of you are free of sin

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
smarxist apparently remembers him getting owned which is hilarious and seals the deal in my eyes on the veracity of taintrunner smacking his balls with a hammer and sending the pics to rando women on twitter, at the very least

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

*fallout 3 ghoul voice*

Take it easy, smoothbrain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

lol petition the lord of the manor yes hello neofeudalism is here

no, petitioning the lord of the manor could actually get results

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007