Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
i did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Crazypoops posted:

Feeling dumb

again? drat

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
elizabeth warren definitely takes risperdal

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
are the ones with a fez more or less racist than the ones with beanies

asking for myself, who has no friends, but might own a sock monkey with a fez in a box somewhere

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

Lmao mad rubin would just be the icing on the cake of neera eating poo poo. Has Clymer weighed in on it yet?

https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1362881483350945793

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
was neera the person running the chinedu account or am i getting my wires crossed again

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Excelzior posted:

chinedu was totally not Lis Smith, Pete Buttigieg's campaign director

loquacius posted:

no, that was Lis Smith, the Pete acolyte who was basically female Pete aka Ivy-League careerist whose only gripe with the system is that she wants to jump the line

lmao i remember the mispost being a dumb pete internal thing and the excuse being "ah it is but an incredibly real and totally normal joke that we pete fans tell each other all the time" but not who actually did it

i need to start a spreadsheet or something, get all these fuckups correctly attributed

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
the oval pawffice got suspended because it pissed on the rug again and gammy's too old to clean it

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/venturecommunis/status/1364283474308304902

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Ghost of RBG posted:

Why are you posting in CSPAM instead of probating anyone who defends concentration camps lol

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

can we please stop posting about the podcast man

no

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Eifert Posting posted:

You know when you think about it 1930s and early 40s Warsaw was a dump of a city. They didn't call it a ghetto for nothing folks. Now hear me out...

heard they had quite the bedbug problem, i'm sure bret stevens could tell you more

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
accumulating and using power is literally the point of elections you baby brained moron

no poo poo evo wanted to empower his allies and disenfranchise his enemies, thats the point of running a goddamn country

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Majorian posted:

It seems to me like it demonstrates an understanding of the lessons of a century of U.S.-Latin American relations that he tried to hold onto power. He saw what happened to Lula, who followed all the rules and got thrown in prison (with the U.S.' help!) for it.

it seems to me you arent doing your loving job and are letting your dumb freak pen leak

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
i am very inclusive of the latinkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhses

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/seangentille/status/1368721179981344772

holy loving poo poo

he looks exactly like Sollozzo

it's loving eerie

all italians look the same to me op

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
i thought vaush was a groomer, since someone leaked some of his hosed up discord pms

do all twitch superstars end up trying to assemble underage polycules or only the debate bros

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

It's like they are trying to conflate their argument with things like kristen cinnabon hiding behind anti-misogyny idpol to do fundamentally anti-feminist things, but really the only way to interpret that comment is "i don't understand the joke"

yellowcar posted:

that entire substack post is a just an incredibly word salad way of saying "i don't like this" and a long winded railing against the idea of satire

lol of all the things to die on hill for

satire requires a clarity of purpose and target because if im the butt of the joke its unwoke and bad and violence against me

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
liberalism is a desire above all else to never feel uncomfortable

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
the most moral action in terms of harm reduction and saving lives anyone could ever possibly do is killing a troop, the higher rank the better

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Salean posted:

go high enough up the chain and you'll even unlock a nuke strike

if i kill enough butterbars i unlock the chopper support and those streaks stack, baby

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

really queer Christmas posted:

This is loving blasphemy

rage 2 was the canary in the coal mine

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

The Oldest Man posted:

This is an ideology of convenience for people who are already materially safe and comfortable, hope this helps explain things.

every d&d regular and mod is a 7 figure finance bro or a lawyer and its the only driving force behind their posts lol

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

loquacius posted:

take your Twitch channel to a whole new level by not being a weird racist pedophile

https://twitter.com/beanytuesday/status/1374396868856147977

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

sexpig by night posted:

National mandated training to be able to buy a gun/ammo (e.g. driver ed requirements for cars). Something beyond a single day to deter people from casually thinking "a gun might be nice" without knowing much about them

i know its not mandatory for owning a gun but its extremely telling that none of these empty skulled dumbasses know what a CHL is despite them being advertised literally everywhere

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
on literally every available surface of a gun store there's an ad for cheap pistol certification and also the teenager selling you the gun will try and hawk a basic competency course because their boss gets mad at them if they dont

how do they not know this (its because theyve never been anywhere a gun store might be)

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

uber_stoat posted:

Woke Rudyard Kipling is a wild concept.

Whenthe 'arf-made recruity goes out to the East
'E acts like a babe an' 'e drinks like a beast,
An' 'e wonders because 'e is frequent deceased
Ere 'e's fit for to serve as a soldier...

...and that's bad

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
the only gun control i support is the disarming of failchildren

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Majorian posted:

He's gonna start banging his head against it like a parakeet with a mirror.

um, excuse me, he's not a senile dotard aggressing at his reflection, he's creating a secular wailing wall and its incredibly unifying

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
i want that too, but i also want to see new york as a smouldering crater, so its impossible to say who's the guy to root for

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/youngestwoman/status/1376982660615143429

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
the moonwalk would not nearly be as funny as the interviews of the guy that got his head bust open from trump's heavenly soup

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Judakel posted:

so can we post unsourced succ or not?

:justpost:

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

Raccooon posted:

Honestly just make D&D where only D&D regulars can post. Mods can add new people if they wanna roll in the poo poo.

Contain the brain rot there. Poop touching stops. Everyone happy.

they already have a lovely discord where they hang out with their racist pals that got chased off the forums, why let them post here at all

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

LGD posted:

I mean I think that resonates with everyone in (or having been in) a relationship with someone who has incompatible media preferences, but reaching the point where both people compromise and accept mediocrity in one relatively unimportant aspect of their lives is among the healthier ways people navigate having to actually interact with other people they care about

whereas I'm considerably less sanguine about how good it is to externalize what should be minor personal frustrations into incendiary sweeping generalizations (even if it's frequently fun and p much everybody does it to some extent)

my ex was a really big fan of eragon and wanted to buy the dvd of the movie in tyool 2020 and that taught me that all dragon related fiction is the mark of the democrat and should be burned in all instances and their defenders put to death

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
the donnie in donnie darko is trump, i am a smart moviewatcher

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
https://i.imgur.com/tlU8lo2.mp4

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/1377664228274868227

https://twitter.com/chicagosmayor/status/1377744765421121536

VOTE

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord

alarumklok posted:

car (w/ gun on head) culture. smdh

https://i.imgur.com/rZiftHv.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Buglord
posting that dumb rear end in a top hat that ends all his posts with :v: is cheating