Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Yeah. :3:

Honestly it's the uh underwater jpop scene later that I couldn't stand, this one works as intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

stab posted:

gently caress that minigame.

Also, gently caress 0:00:0.

People will know what I mean.

friend of mine *almost* threw her controller when she hit exactly 0:00:0

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

I swear, looking back, Yuna dancing is the most bleak part of this game by a significant amount.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

One of the most emotional sequences in the game.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah... and yet the main thing I wanted to comment about was that loving butterfly minigame! :argh:

It sucks!

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Geshtal posted:

As much as everyone complains about the lightning dodging (including myself, make it non-consecutive and it is almost reasonable), at least it could sort of be gamed a bit with that map spot in the Thunder Plains that forces a lightning strike. For me getting 0:00 in Chocobo Racing was the most rage inducing. I've only accomplished it once and it only takes a few failures to feel like way too much work in subsequent playthroughs.

no no. it's getting UNDER 0:00. friend of mine nearly threw a controller at the screen when she got exactly 0:00

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

cant cook creole bream posted:

Well maybe she ended up with 0:001 and the display just didn't show anything smaller.

I mean, I guess? Same thing from an observability standpoint.