Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
im trying so drat hard to find another serpent but the fuckers are afraid it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Buller posted:

If i destroy a smelter / charcoal kiln will i get all my cores back? I want to move my smelter operation

usually you do. sometimes people say you dont but it hasnt happened to me yet

Inzombiac posted:

Once a boss is spawned, do they ever heal or despawn?

some heal

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

Broken Cog posted:

Speaking of swamps, is there anything you can do with those huge trees with green blobs in them?

Edit: Also here's the thing about iron: Not everyone needs an entire iron set. For example, if someone is playing archer, they really just need the bow. They can just keep upgrading the troll set.

im using it right into mountains and even did a bunch of combat in the plains. shield quality is more important than armor quality after a point and troll armor is honestly really good upgraded

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I gave that a shot and still nothing. It's on linode so I don't think I need to open any firewall stuff up either.

self-connecting you have to use your local ip

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

Broken Cog posted:

Anyone done the third boss solo and got some tips? Gave him a shot but had to retreat because gently caress that.
Already have poison resistance potions mead.

he never attacked me twice in a row so once you block the first swing you get almost a full stamina bar of hitting him while he pukes up more slimes

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

deathsquitos can be full blocked by an upgraded bronze shield. just let them hit you and stab them with a spear. this game also has the most generous parrying ive ever seen in a game so

generally speaking shields are probably too strong. the only time they become a problem is when you have like five things hitting you at once

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

spear is good and dodging is pretty easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

PIZZA.BAT posted:

I'm starting to get pretty frustrated because we've cleared multiple islands now and we still haven't found him. Is he easy to miss? The game shows you an alert and marks him on the map, right?

We're all sitting on massive piles of gold and gems with nothing to do with it

he's also usually on the coast iirc